Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Hull Match Thread

and that sums up the ability of the strikers! The commentator says Ricky should have laid it off instead of going for a "hollywood" goal.. he didn''t! He turned and cost us a chance.

Oh Becchio for RvW... so I guess that means start lumping it forward into the box ?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"] Except McGregor has had a really easy afternoon. Please tell me you''re not happy with this are you?[/quote]
Nope not at all, I''m pretty unhappy with how sh*t RVW is

We are the only premier league team this season where a substitute has not scored when coming on.

Cant understand for the life of me why we havent seen Redmond. We''re missing a pacey player to get the ball and just run at the defense. Hughton''s subs aren''t a strength but thats common sense.

If we have no good opportunities cuz they crowd the box why dont we try a different approach?

That''s why lack of shots on goal is manager''s fault. Don''t we practice differrnt styles?

We can''t score because we haven''t been scoring; we''re in a rut and badly need a break, an ugly goal, a scramble, anything.

We used to get a lot of late goals and that was all down to confidence and belief.

Surely it''s plain to see to even the most loyal "Hughton In"-er that relegation is around the corner if we cannot take our chances, especially at home?