Sign in to follow this  
the bristol nest

Hull Match Thread

[quote user="Surfer"]

It''s all very predictable isn''t it? Jonas is doing better IMO in this half, but we essentially have one wing closed for business and all attacks down the right. The balls coming in from that wing are just not of enough quality to trouble the defense, so all our chances are half chances because the forwards are surrounded by defenders...

[/quote]

Hughton doesn''t have the nerve to have 2 strikers and 2 attacking wide players on unfortunately...

so snoddy watches BJ go past him, makes no attempt to help, then loses the ball himself and falls over...Celtic can have him!

pilks on fuck me hughton is an absolute cnut. how redmond can be left on the bench with 20 minutes left in a must win game is beyond me

[quote user="Surfer"]It''s all very predictable isn''t it? Jonas is doing better IMO in this half, but we essentially have one wing closed for business and all attacks down the right. The balls coming in from that wing are just not of enough quality to trouble the defense, so all our chances are half chances because the forwards are surrounded by defenders...[/quote]This is spot on.  Need to have better balance balance and perhaps Pilks will give us that.

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
We''ve had 15 attempts and 8 corners with 55% possession
what more can Hughton do?
[/quote]So 1 shot ON target is working?

[quote user="iron_stan"]pilks on fuck me hughton is an absolute cnut. how redmond can be left on the bench with 20 minutes left in a must win game is beyond me[/quote]
Nothing wrong with the sub, Pilks is a great player, you are talking utter sh*te

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
[/quote]So 1 shot ON target is working?[/quote]perhaps the ability of the players taking the shots is not good enough?

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
[/quote]So 1 shot ON target is working?[/quote]
and that''s Hughton''s fault?

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="iron_stan"]pilks on fuck me hughton is an absolute cnut. how redmond can be left on the bench with 20 minutes left in a must win game is beyond me[/quote]
Nothing wrong with the sub, Pilks is a great player, you are talking utter sh*te
[/quote]One would suggest you are reading sh*te as he doesn''t diss Pilkington but merely suggests Redmond should be on

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
[/quote]yes. it''s been like that all season. Surely... if it''s not working then fix it. WE HAVEN''T SCORED..... Are you for real?

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
[/quote]yes. it''s been like that all season. Surely... if it''s not working then fix it. WE HAVEN''T SCORED..... Are you for real?[/quote]what of the ability of the strikers?

[quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]One would suggest you are reading sh*te[/quote]
Can''t disagree with that

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="iron_stan"]pilks on fuck me hughton is an absolute cnut. how redmond can be left on the bench with 20 minutes left in a must win game is beyond me[/quote]
[/quote]i didnt say there was anytihng wrong with pilks coming onhoweveras you mentioned it, if you think its a good idea bringing on someone whos been out injured for ages and will inevitably be lacking match sharpness in a game where you really need to win then you clearly must be a footballing genius

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="ncfctilidie1080"]yes. it''s been like that all season. Surely... if it''s not working then fix it. WE HAVEN''T SCORED..... Are you for real?[/quote]what of the ability of the strikers?[/quote]
I''m sure a new manager will fix all of these problems Jas
Hughton is a defender and probably doesn''t even bother with shooting practice

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="Jimmy Smith"]This is it, isn''t it? 0-0, Hughton given another week and another flat performance will come. Completely fed up with our team at the moment. Even RVW hasn''t looked convinceing and he''s had chances today. Snoddy his usual lacklustre self, defence has held up alright though.[/quote]
[/quote]

Except McGregor has had a really easy afternoon. Please tell me you''re not happy with this are you?

Strikers ability is only as good as the service provided for them. Hughton signed the majority of the attacking players.... If they arent up to it then it is his problem.