Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

The only thing that could cheer me up...

i dont care who scoresi do however think that as are opponents are newly promoted hull city we should be winning, and by 2 goals at least. an unconvincing lucky 1-0 wont be enough for a lot of people

"Not just any old win?"

Not really no, I think it would just be West Ham game again. Hughton buys himself time, could relegate us.

A RVW and Redmond goal might give some reason for optimism, a hope that we may have a better second half of the season than the first. If we don''t then we will go down.

I think we''ll probably scrape a 2-1 win with us nervously drawing for most of the game. We''ll look shocking, the striker will be isolated and ineffective, there will never be any passing options available because of how rigid we are and Hughton will keep his job only to pick up another poor points return for the next 5 or so games then we''re back here again with another must win to save his job game, only we''ll be in a much worse position.

I want us to win today badly but I can''t help thinking it wouldn;t be the best result for our long term future

i love the fact that ''hughton saves himself by winning'' and ''we''ll get relegated if we win'' thats pure genius.

i''m gonna call that pinkun logic from now on

cheer up! If we win handsomely, there is hope, or if we lose Hughton will be gone.

A scraped win or a draw will, admittedly, not solve anything. O dear!, I think that this is the most likely result, and I''m sunk in gloom as well.

You must have hit the floor Juge, a win would be enough to pick you up, whoever scores, surely?

Decent performance. On to Newcastle where we need a similar performance. Not much else to add.