Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

Has it eased the pressure though?

According to the pinkun match report the pressure has been eased, really? What if we lose the next game? I wasn''t at the game so can''t comment on the performance but a win gives Hughton another game are we pleased with that?

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]According to the pinkun match report the pressure has been eased, really? What if we lose the next game? I wasn''t at the game so can''t comment on the performance but a win gives Hughton another game are we pleased with that?[/quote]I think you have answered your own question.

No. A lot of people seemed to think we would win. We have been here before after palace, west ham and west brom. We will probably be having the same must-win discussion 3 or 4 games down the line. Beating Newcastle will certainly release a bit of pressure and hopefully we can churn out at least a draw in Cardiff. Then some of the pressure will lift. Failure to get at least 4 points from those tho will leave us after the Man City game having the same discussion