Sign in to follow this  
Hucks6

ROB BUTLER PHONE IN

What a turncoat he is after the Fulham game on Tuesday night he more or less wanted Chris Houghton out.Today just because we won he thinks Houghton should stay.if ever a bloke was up his own backside he is the one.And he also shouted at Simon from Suffolk down when he was making a valid point.Does he think he is Mr Norwich City. Mr Butler people can have their own thoughts as well as you.

[quote user="Hucks6"]What a turncoat he is after the Fulham game on Tuesday night he more or less wanted Chris Houghton out.Today just because we won he thinks Houghton should stay.if ever a bloke was up his own backside he is the one.And he also shouted at Simon from Suffolk down when he was making a valid point.Does he think he is Mr Norwich City. Mr Butler people can have their own thoughts as well as you.[/quote]its not the first time hes changed his mind just like that, im sure it won''t be either.

but what annoys me most is Adrian Forbes - he works for the club and seems completely scared to say anything against them (although i wouldn''t say anything bad about my employers in a public domain). They should have people like Downes and Darel Russel more often - they give their opinion as a pundit.

altho saying that, on Tuesday night Darel Russel did seem to switch from Hughton out to in during the phone call - do the producers/bbc/presenters fear upsetting the club?

we all know what happened last time the beeb annoyed mcnally...