Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Hull are having a great season!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so by default we must be to?12th now, no relegation threat...Hughton in? ;)[/quote]
That''s cheeky Jas! To be fair, after the first 20 minutes we will never get a better opportunity to beat a team 3 or 4-0 in the Prem than today. That game had 0-0 written all over it for me, and I''m so glad Benno came up with an unlikely goal!
We''re no worse than Hull, but that really doesn''t mean much. 11 teams are all pretty much the same standard, the problem is we more than have the potential to be doing what Southampton are. There is a big gap from 10th to 9th, and should have been more than capable this season, and it shows in games like today, to be much more comfortable at this stage of the season.

SeattleCanary wrote the following post at 18/01/2014 5:09 PM:

"11 teams are all pretty much the same standard, the problem is we more than have the potential to be doing what Southampton are."

But why? What marks us out as having more potential than other Clubs around us?

Hughton signed players with good potential. He giveth with one hand taketh away with the other leaving me not knowing what to think. But i like the sentiment that if hull are doing well than surely we must be too.