Sign in to follow this  
Nigels Nuts

hooton's jah-mazin

We are champions league, we are champions league. Apparently we won!!! I don''t know I missed the goal I had fell asleep in the barclay before we scored. Rubbish game, even worse manager. McNicey will keep him now till the end of the season which will be the reason were relegated. Cry, scream "offer to meet for a pint" before the game all you like. In the words of plan b (a distinct lack of for hooton) " it ain''t over but the writings on the wall"

Nigel''s Nut''s wrote the following post at 18/01/2014 5:43 PM:

We are champions league, we are champions league. Apparently we won!!! I don''t know I missed the goal I had fell asleep in the barclay before we scored. Rubbish game, even worse manager. McNicey will keep him now till the end of the season which will be the reason were relegated. Cry, scream "offer to meet for a pint" before the game all you like. In the words of plan b (a distinct lack of for hooton) " it ain''t over but the writings on the wall"

Were you the bloke in the Barclay that had urine running down his leg filling up his shoe?

Or were you the one that smelled of fish?

Must be one or the other?

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]This was some of the worst trolling I have ever seen

At least put some effort in.

[/quote]

[:D]