Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Can Guiterrez play Newcastle?

[quote user="simmo_2"]Of course he cant play its the rules, thought you would know that how much you post on here!!!!!!![/quote]

This.

Don''t know, but good question. Would guess not, unless it''s a loan with a view to a permanent. Having said that, if Pardew rated Jonas, he wouldn''t have loaned him out in the first place.

Is it not on a per-deal basis? I always thought there was no league rule to prevent it, but often clubs did not want their players to line up against them so put a clause in the loan agreement?

Always struck me as a bit of a grey area - third party influence rules and all that, but also why the hell would you pay someone''s wages for a week when you can''t then play them?

[quote user="I.S."]Is it not on a per-deal basis? I always thought there was no league rule to prevent it, but often clubs did not want their players to line up against them so put a clause in the loan agreement?

Always struck me as a bit of a grey area - third party influence rules and all that, but also why the hell would you pay someone''s wages for a week when you can''t then play them?[/quote] cant believe this post, do you really like football????????

I''m not 100% sure but think there may be a clause in the Prem that players can''t play against parent clubs, but doesn''t apply to powers leagues or the cup competitions?

That''s why I asked the question, why don''t you fire up Football Manager 2014 and have a look?