Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

It's that time of year....Who's renewing?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Er, you did.[/quote]

I don''t know anybody called Warren except you on here.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Obviously I will but what about you Warren ?[/quote]

My ticket will be renewed without a second thought, as will my sons.

Will you be keeping the same seat this season Til1010? If we get relegated they might take those dugouts away again...

[/quote]

Whoever told you about that Warren as my seat was taken away 2 years before you registered on here ? [*-)][/quote]

He was probably on here with a different name before and perhaps left in a huff. Maybe the original 1st Wizard or Cluck, although some of his posts are remarkably similar to those of Myra Hawtree.

Most likely though, he was once that lovable loon Ralph Wright. [:D]

I will be renewing mine – I can''t imagine ever not renewing. I was on the waiting list long enough – while there''s an NCFC to support, I will support it.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="crabbycanary"]I will be

Lincoln, where is your season ticket?[/quote]

In my wallet. How bout you?[/quote]

Where do you sit in the ground?

How come you participate in almost every ''match thread'' during home games then Lincoln?

[quote user="Le Juge"]How come you participate in almost every ''match thread'' during home games then Lincoln?[/quote]The only time he''s seen City play was when we played Scunthorpe or Gimsby. Teason ticket my arce.....

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]How come you participate in almost every ''match thread'' during home games then Lincoln?[/quote]

Ever heard of a smart phone?[/quote]I call bull.The phone reception inside Carrow road is terrible. And shouldn''t you be watching the game anyway?

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="Le Juge"]How come you participate in almost every ''match thread'' during home games then Lincoln?[/quote]

Ever heard of a smart phone?[/quote]I call bull.The phone reception inside Carrow road is terrible. And shouldn''t you be watching the game anyway?[/quote]

I''m desperate for some distraction to stop me falling asleep watching Hughtons rubbish. A good moan on here does the trick.

I think Hughton should go but I will be renewing my two tickets and I only need one.

I love my club.

I trust the board to do their best. I think they have a difficult job to decide what''s best and don''t blame them if they get it wrong or not doing what I think is best.

I actually trust Hughton is doing what he thinks is best, I respect the bloke. I just happen to disagree with his tactics.

Whatever happens, Hughton stays, Hughton goes, I will support my team as best I can while I am able.

If we are relegated and offered a rebate I would not claim it just as before.

I am happy to pay the same price for my ticket no matter what division or the opposition (I''ve never agreed with category games) I pay to watch my team.

On the ball city!

Ah well, I''ll be renewing mine before the first deadline......because it gets me out the house and I can dance, shout an'' sing and stuff....

Then go to the pub after.....and get tiddly..... 

With Crabby. NCFC through and through. How many years of decent attendances, 10+ now? Seen the worst in Roeder and best in Lambert (before the toys/pram or money) in that time. I''ll stick by the club as not the be all/end all.

Hughton has run out of ideas at the moment, just needs a spark sometimes (or a blunderbuss) to kick-start things but no reason to not renew.