Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

It's that time of year....Who's renewing?

Article on the front page about season tickets, some handy statistics listed to try and scaremonger, pointing out that unless you have an ST you can''t guarantee a ticket.

So who''s renewing and who has had enough?

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

Article on the front page about season tickets, some handy statistics listed to try and scaremonger, pointing out that unless you have an ST you can''t guarantee a ticket.

[/quote]I shall be renewing my three tickets.

This is a great chance to tell the board what you really think about their backing of an incompetent and inadequate manager. Even if you hang fire on renewal it might ram the message home.

[quote user="Truculent Trucker"]This is a great chance to tell the board what you really think about their backing of an incompetent and inadequate manager. Even if you hang fire on renewal it might ram the message home.[/quote]It really won''t lol.Bums on seats play a very small part in the financial big picture these days. A few fans not renewing their season tickets really won''t bust the club.

Nah and i''m going to run onto the pitch and throw my season ticket at Bradley Johnson to show everyone how let down I am by the whole situation.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]No great surprise, but there is no mention of a relegation clause with lower prices in the event of.[/quote]A quick and very rough calculation for adults in the Barclay and the Jarrold shows that after the initial freeze for renewals up to February 23 then the prices are going up by somewhere between 4.5 per cent and a bit over 5 per cent.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="PurpleCanary"]No great surprise, but there is no mention of a relegation clause with lower prices in the event of.[/quote]A quick and very rough calculation for adults in the Barclay and the Jarrold shows that after the initial freeze for renewals up to February 23 then the prices are going up by somewhere between 4.5 per cent and a bit over 5 per cent.[/quote]PS. An economist write: The current UK rate of inflation is two per cent.

I''ll be renewing and I will continue to support my club.  Fortunately it''s not Mr Hughton''s club and before too long he''ll be doing his best to introduce his trademark style of football somewhere else.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]No great surprise, but there is no mention of a relegation clause with lower prices in the event of.
[/quote]

~I remember last time they did that... I took my Rebate with no regrets!

This old chestnut used to be a regular occurance before we started our winning run in league one. I remember the Bury Massive claiming they wouldn''t renew until Delia was gone. But they must have because last week there were the same claims about not renewing until Hughton was gone. 

[8] Renew when we''re winning.......

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Obviously I will but what about you Warren ?[/quote]

My ticket will be renewed without a second thought, as will my sons.

Will you be keeping the same seat this season Til1010? If we get relegated they might take those dugouts away again...

[quote user="crabbycanary"]I will be

Lincoln, where is your season ticket?[/quote]

Baited breath

Hello Nutty. How are you? Did The Massive say that all those years ago? Deary deary me. What a howwible lot we are.

Nice to know you''re still talking self righteous drivel.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Obviously I will but what about you Warren ?[/quote]

My ticket will be renewed without a second thought, as will my sons.

Will you be keeping the same seat this season Til1010? If we get relegated they might take those dugouts away again...

[/quote]

Whoever told you about that Warren as my seat was taken away 2 years before you registered on here ? [*-)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Warren Hill"]

[/quote]I shall be renewing my three tickets.[/quote]

Three tickets? How fat are you?   :p

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Nah and i''m going to run onto the pitch and throw my season ticket at Bradley Johnson to show everyone how let down I am by the whole situation.[/quote]

What ever happened to those guys? Do they post on here and do they feel quite the chumps now?