Sign in to follow this  
Holtcantshoot

Best home performance of the season?

Have to say that was the best full 90 minutes I''ve seen Norwich play at home so far this year. Thought we looked solid at the back, Bennett playing particularly well, limiting them to minimal chances, controlled the midfield for long periods of the game and Hooper and Wolfswinkel started to link up with each other quite nicely as well creating a number of half chances that could have been converted on another day. RVW was especially good, dropped back to link the midfield and attack, pulled out wide to make space and get crosses in the box and was willing to get in where it hurts (quite literally) in the six yard box. Looks to me like he''s starting to get match fit and adapt to the English game, hopefully start seeing a few goals in the coming weeks.Hughton was able to get the players to keep going for the full 90 minutes turn the screw on the opposition and get the breakthrough when it was needed as well. Made the right substitutions at the right time to keep things fresh as well.Admittedly it was only Hull but that was honestly the first game this year where I''ve felt confident that we would go on and win the match. (Bury aside, obviously).