Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Sorry another Lambert post but curious about something.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Graham."][quote user="lappinitup"]Hey Graham. [B][/quote]

Hello lapping.

I see you maintain use of that horrifying picture, its removal would be very much appreciated.[/quote][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/BigDogTongueLOL_zps662fff1a.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/BigDogTongueLOL_zps662fff1a.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]

It has the eyes of the devil.

[quote user="Graham."]Remove it or I will have it removed by force.[/quote]Send the Golightly''s round at your peril. My beast hasn''t been fed today yet and he''s rather partial to fat. [:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Le Juge"]"In a similar way that he''s running out of ideas at Villa"

They are 10th in the league after finishing 15th last season. Looks like progress to me.[/quote]Go visit the Villa forums, then get back to me.Actually, don''t bother.[/quote]

Why? because he has an opinion you don''t agree with?

I think Graham might approve of you changing your avatar to this Lapp. [;)]

[URL=http://media.photobucket.com/user/Bible_quoted_pics/media/1440x900_High_resolution_puppy_phot.jpg.html][IMG]http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/Bible_quoted_pics/1440x900_High_resolution_puppy_phot.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Le Juge"]"In a similar way that he''s running out of ideas at Villa"

They are 10th in the league after finishing 15th last season. Looks like progress to me.[/quote]Go visit the Villa forums, then get back to me.Actually, don''t bother.[/quote]

Why? because he has an opinion you don''t agree with?[/quote]No, because I think a Villa fan''s opinion as to how the manager is doing at his club is possible more valid?Did that really need explaining?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Brilliant! Right on cue Crafty turns up with a dog''s dinner[&]

[/quote]

Right on cue Nutty turns up with his usual guff. Old mellow yellow summed up you and the rest of the Nelson numpties to a tee.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Dr Crafty Canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Le Juge"]"In a similar way that he''s running out of ideas at Villa"

A response illustrating Morty''s utter arrogance in the importance of his insights.

Why? because he has an opinion you don''t agree with?[/quote]No, because I think a Villa fan''s opinion as to how the manager is doing at his club is possible more valid?Did that really need explaining?[/quote]

[quote user="morty"]I think someones all grumpy because we didn''t lose today[:(][/quote]

Typical arrogant snide remark. I have been a consistent supporter of CH on this forum as my defence of him after the Etihad embarrassment illustrated. Of course, Morty and his ilk are always ready to post cr@p to try and silence those that disagree with them. Like Mello, it doesn''t work with me too.

[quote user="Warren Hill"]Well, I don''t regard you as a numpty, bit unfair to tar everyone with that brush don''t you think?[/quote]

The ones I''m thinking of? No.

[quote user="Graham."]My picture encapsulates the importance of family, maybe you are jealous of mine and how much pride I have in them however let me reassure you that any faith in the lord will dutifully be repaid.

In comparison your picture is frankly disgusting, I do not know how anyone can let such beasts into their homes. Such an image makes me shiver just at the sight of it.

Remove it or I will have it removed by force.[/quote]

Oh dear, i forgot about this poster

Oh, dear, another delusional twot who believes in fairy tales and feels the need to impose his beliefs on everybody else. Piss off to your religious sites and revel in your delirium there, please. You sound like a completely batty numpty. Sunday tomorrow, off you go.

Oh how I shall take glee when you truly see. Embrace your arrogance for now, for soon enough you will be crying ''forgive me'', bumbling fool.

I prefer prayer over sleep. I am sure we will speak again after you create a new account to replicate your soon to be cancelled one!