Sign in to follow this  
KCASN

Momentum

Momentum is something we have struggled with this campaign. Finding a win then bouncing off that with consistency. Our next few games entail a mixture of sides that fluctuate from, "beatable" to, "a draw would be massive result". Newcastle, Cardiff, Man City, West Ham and Spurs are our next 5 games. Looking at these; some would find it hard to see us coming away with much from the likes of City and co. However; wouldn''t it be nice for us to see the Norwich of last season, giving the Man City''s and co a real run for their money? The victory against Hull was a well fought, yet scrappy affair...but can we finally build some momentum? I think Hughton has to remain bold and be positive. Winning one game doesn''t take the onus off him. 6 points separate 10th from bottom. He needs to keep the pressure on. I, like many Norwich fans want to see us playing with a bit of gusto and fire in our bellies. We haven''t seen it enough and it has come sporadically. Welcoming back Pilkington and Tettey will be a nice breath of fresh air. I''m not suggesting we can beat these teams just because of a result; but what I would like to see is a positive outcome. Confidence weaving it''s way into the squad. It''s a funny game sometimes, last season we were the most in form team in Europe with a 10 game unbeaten run. Hughton, on paper has brought in very well. Amalgamate that with Lambert''s ability to get the best out of players; and we are laughing. I hope the players alone can muster up some courage and kick on. Momentum is key in this league, inconsistency, as we have seen, can leave you on thin ice. Come on boys, dig deep.