Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Holt

I''m not saying he will but if Holt plays well and gets a few goals for Villa between now and the end of the season, is that further proof that Hughton is unable to get the best out of players, particularly forwards?

It''s going to be very interesting to see how he does.

I see a Wigan fan on the BBC page today has said they cannot believe that Holt has gone to Villa. They said he has been as bad as his stats suggest. I would worry about other things if I was you and not what happens to Holt

I for one can''t wait to see the greedy tyre fitter in his XXXXL Villa shorts with his Gregg''s Platinum Card tucked in his back pocket.

Oooh did it take you a long time to think out that response Monty?? Or you just be E-Hard........Again??

It was definitely Holts time to move on. From what I''ve seen so far of the pool game he''s still throwing himself on the floor when touched etc (only suarez is worse). I don''t think he''ll score more than 3-4 for vile tops. That said it could be twice what wolfy gets under Hooton''s "tactics" that''s a real loose use of the word tactics also.

[quote user="Nigels Nuts"]Oooh did it take you a long time to think out that response Monty?? Or you just be E-Hard........Again??

It was definitely Holts time to move on. From what I''ve seen so far of the pool game he''s still throwing himself on the floor when touched etc (only suarez is worse). I don''t think he''ll score more than 3-4 for vile tops. That said it could be twice what wolfy gets under Hooton''s "tactics" that''s a real loose use of the word tactics also.[/quote]1. Obviously you''re a dick.2. See point 1.

Wahhahah Monty that''s hilarious honestly my sides are splitting. You wouldn''t of heard laughter like this since the first time you pulled you panties down infront of your boyfriend. :)