Sign in to follow this  
Wiz

Its the Outers clear duty.

To keep up our stance of ''Hughton Out'' to the max, also pressure on the board to this achieve this goal shouldn''t stop either.

At least we know now that CH responds to this kind of pressure in a positive and gutsy way. I still want him out and Neil Lennon in (he still hasn''t declined an interest if offered) If this ''pressure'' helps keep us up everyone wins, inners and outers alike.

You could give everyone a break, stop moaning and enjoy the rare three points. I am sure there will still be plenty of times to kick off in the forthcoming games.

Just a suggestion.

[quote user="Herman "]You could give everyone a break, stop moaning and enjoy the rare three points. I am sure there will still be plenty of times to kick off in the forthcoming games. Just a suggestion.[/quote]

So you admit there''ll be more sticky times ahead with CH in charge Mr Herman?

Of course there will. But I don''t see how hoovering up any happiness had from a good result achieves anything.

As others have pointed out it looks like he''s here until the end of the season so old English stiff upper lip is for me.

I am hoping its a sarcasm laden OP.

ps Herman - gotta love martin and saga

Glad to see that people are watching it, tucked away on BBC 4.That and Sherlock the only decent tv shows on for months.

Sorry Jimbo. Been a hard few months watching this club so I am clasping at any good vibes.