Sign in to follow this  
Barking Mad Barclay Boy

my ten opinions of yesterday!

Right so im a boring lad so im going to start doing this after every league game i attend, my 10 opinions of the game.

i just want to see how many you agree with or how many you think are ludicrous!

To "KICK IT OFF...." !---------

!---------1. Hooper was brilliant today, held the ball up well up top

!---------2. Wolfswinkle looked like a new player to me compared to the everton game away last week!

!---------3. Hull looked Dog awful!---------

!---------4. were we not linked with that curtis davies before? he was shockingly bad, no idea of keeping the ball just hoofing it stoke style!!---------

!---------5."Jonas" was a breath of fresh air for me, fantastic runs on and off the ball, needless to say i think he came off at the right time!---------

!---------6. I still find it worrying whenever the ball lands to bassongs feet at the back.!---------

!---------7.am i the only one dissapointed not to see redmond start? let alone play!---------

!---------8.Its the first game today ive sat in the barclay and ive heard no mention of the name of chris hughton around me, people cant change their opinion of the man that quickly can they?!---------

!---------9.i didnt notice huddlestone was on the pitch until he got sent off!!---------

10. the matchday pie was below par yesterday!---------

sorry for the lines inbetween! im not as professional as you lot :(

The pie was made by Chris Hughton.

The pastry crust was made too firmly, not enough filling,flavour or variety of ingredients for people to enjoy.

I don''t think Hull were awful at all.

More and more I see people going on about how awful all these PL teams and players are. It''s hilarious, they clearly aren''t. Hull were well organised and dicliplinee, they fouled very well and stopped us from being too threatening. Whoever was marking RVW for most of the crosses did a great job, think if was mainly Bruce. Can''t agree Davies was bad, even if if wasn''t his best game he''s been a rock for them this season. We have only just caught them on points remember.

And I definitely noticed Huddlesteone, he was the centre of their tream. Got plenty of the ball and got stuck in, nearly every time Fer lost the ball it was too him.

But I agree on all the Norwich points. And didn''t eat a pie...

[quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i just found the pie itself a little bland![/quote]My advice is to avoid this situation by taking a little seasoning to the game with you.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i just found the pie itself a little bland![/quote]My advice is to avoid this situation by taking a little seasoning to the game with you.

[/quote]

Shouldnt the club provide some spice for the fans to enjoy?

Hull were rubbish. Jelavic hit post early on and they offered nothing else. I would say they on a par with Cardiff who were awful aswell. Are there 3 worse teams than us ? EASILY

[quote user="djc"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i just found the pie itself a little bland![/quote]My advice is to avoid this situation by taking a little seasoning to the game with you.

[/quote]

Shouldnt the club provide some spice for the fans to enjoy?[/quote]Possibly but the fans do have a responsibility to themselves, if whats on offer doesn''t meet their expectations they can always either fill the void themselves or temper their expectations, the club really only promise to supply pies, they do not commit to the individuals enjoyment of the pie.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="djc"][quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Barking Mad Barclay Boy"]i just found the pie itself a little bland![/quote]My advice is to avoid this situation by taking a little seasoning to the game with you.

[/quote]

Shouldnt the club provide some spice for the fans to enjoy?[/quote]Possibly but the fans do have a responsibility to themselves, if whats on offer doesn''t meet their expectations they can always either fill the void themselves or temper their expectations, the club really only promise to supply pies, they do not commit to the individuals enjoyment of the pie.

[/quote]

What would trading standards say to this argument?

Trouble is the over zealous stewards.

I''m minding my own business with my pie on my plate, I''m slicing it with my knife so I can sea salt & freshly ground black pepper the filling when ''your only a blokey in a jacket'' starts whining.

Now do I use more seasoning or go for the hp / red sauce?

How I''m sposed to concentrate on getting my pie right when this stewards crazing me, I''m sure he wants a bite

Nightmare, I want to get it finished before everyone jumps up for the halftime break.