Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

the crowd were very much behind the team

for all the negativity on here and i have been as negative as the next bloke ,when push came to shove and when the team needed it the crowd responded... perhaps the pink un message board and social media in general isn''t all that representitive... maybe it was the 3 pints of san miguel in the murderers but i was quite taken aback by the positivity and goodwill towards the team [:D]

That''s a pretty dumb ass response morty!

The team and manager are separate and you know it!

I am chuffed we won today, but I still want the manager gone!

What''s wrong with that?

I''m really surprised to read this.

Several people sitting nearby were commenting on how quiet it was, and that they hadn''t know it to be so silent for many years

[quote user="snake-eyes"]That''s a pretty dumb ass response morty!

What''s wrong with that?[/quote]Because its patently obvious that the most common sense decision will be that Hughton will be here until at least the end of the season.Why bother getting your panties twisty over something that just isn''t going to happen?

[quote user="snake-eyes"]That''s a pretty dumb ass response morty!

What''s wrong with that?[/quote]

why was that a dumb response, especially when there''s been more than a few threads where ''fans'' hope we lose.

In terms of the crowd, i thought we were all very nervy, yet i thoroughly enjoyed it. It was also nice to see the players playing with a lot of passion

Good little speech by Dion before the game, hit the spot and well balanced, love the guy!

[quote user="im spartacus"]for all the negativity on here and i have been as negative as the next bloke ,when push came to shove and when the team needed it the crowd responded... perhaps the pink un message board and social media in general isn''t all that representitive... maybe it was the 3 pints of san miguel in the murderers but i was quite taken aback by the positivity and goodwill towards the team [:D][/quote]

Agreed Sparto. The crowd support went up a notch about 5 mins before we scored. Are the two things connected? I think so!

Great atmospherre in the Nelson after too. No raised voices or arguments just smiles. As it should be.

Because Morty and Mrs M the thread was about the crowd and the team not the manager!

You Brought that into the equation, then complain about it!

The crowd were better, i cheered as loud as anyone!

but hey that doesn''t matter because it doesn''t fit your agendas or perceptions!

Clearly I am not a real supporter!

[quote user="snake-eyes"]Because Morty and Mrs M the thread was about the crowd and the team not the manager!

You Brought that into the equation, then complain about it!

The crowd were better, i cheered as loud as anyone!

but hey that doesn''t matter because it doesn''t fit your agendas or perceptions!

Clearly I am not a real supporter![/quote]So they are not in any way linked?Hardly the furthest a thread has strayed off topic...

[quote user="drurys testamonials V 15"]Pretty quiet where I was. Some noise but sporadic. Guy in front started a few chants of COYY, Yellows and Y''army but they petered off.[/quote]It was the noisiest it''s been for weeks and at no stage did I hear any booing like in the last couple of home games. It was like a morgue against Fulham and Man U.The predicted Hughton out demo never happenend. Much to the disappointment of some.

A really good if slightly nervy atmosphere.

I was concerned after our poor start , first 10 mins that things may get a bit quiet, but fair play, it kept going!

[quote user="Vanwink"]A really good if slightly nervy atmosphere.

I was concerned after our poor start , first 10 mins that things may get a bit quiet, but fair play, it kept going![/quote]It''s going to be nervy like that right through to the end VW.Too many teams with very little difference between them. However we have played nine games against the teams below us winning four drawing four and only losing once with ten goals against five and five clean sheets. Plenty good enough to stay up.[Y]

THAT IS THE BIGGEST BS I HAVE HEARD !!!! THE CROWD ARE SH.T. WE CONSISTENTLY GET OUT SONG BY AWAY SUPPORTERS. FANS NEED TO TAKE A BIG LOOK AT THEMSELVES.

[quote user="NFC warrior"]THAT IS THE BIGGEST BS I HAVE HEARD !!!! THE CROWD ARE SH.T. WE CONSISTENTLY GET OUT SONG BY AWAY SUPPORTERS. FANS NEED TO TAKE A BIG LOOK AT THEMSELVES.[/quote]

I did this morning.

I don''t half need a shave...

I''ve been proud of the home crowds support of the team in these diffiuclt times!

Many fans don''t think Hughtons the man for the job but during the games apart from a few moans about subs and chanting for Hoolahan theirs not been any negativity.

I think most fans are realistic to realise this Divsions a hard one and we''ve got a squad of players that wouldn''t interest a top 8 club so we are where are most likely to be in regards to quality of the squad.