Sign in to follow this  
E I E I E I O

He still has to go

Great effort from a lot of players today - but I still think Hughton should go based on previous results.

Indeed he still has to go, we still look clueless going forward and his subs are strange, apart from Jonas going off for pilks.

We are 12th there is no chance he will go. Review at the end of the season

[quote user="Long drives home"]Massive win but hardly convincing 1-0 against Hull at home in the 89th Minute[/quote]

Yawn!!!

We are now 12th so it''s unlikely the board will do anything.

The performance was dreadful though especially in the final third and Hughton still did little to change things. If it wasn''t for them going 442 due to injury the result may well have gone the other way. Before the change our midfield were not getting a look in.

Of course he should still go. Scraping a win today is great, I''m delighted, but it is clear there are still so many problems to be addressed and no sign of it happening. Result could so easily have been different today, and I very much doubt we will win against teams with a little more quality playing like that and not creating many clear cut chances. Lack of service and creativity is baffling when players like Redmond and Hoolahan are being ignored.

Also, is it just me or did Becchio look great for his short spell? I think Hooper would thrive off of having him as a strike partner.

[quote user="skippdogg"]20 shots, 3 points,12th, 5 points clear of the drop, #just facts[/quote]
Some people aren''t interested in facts anymore, just blind hatred for Hughton

You can''t defend him. We looked so clueless again. That game was crying out for Redmond and Hoolahan to come on. Everyone could see it bar Hughton. He got very lucky today. No can say his tactics worked. A goal in the last couple of minutes, from a set piece, and at home is not down to tactics. Hull were very comfortable today.

However delighted we got the points. But the future is not Hughton.

Can we just forgo the mangerial debate for one day, please? We''ve won a f***ing game, can we celebrate that before we start the whole Hughton in/out fiasco again? [:''(]

[quote user="lincoln canary"] No can say his tactics worked.[/quote]
Erm we won, I think that''s good enough evidence
but when have you ever had anything to positive to say in the last five years lincoln?

For all our dominance we had 4 shots on target. We have to take the momentum and build on this, but we need to get more clinical in and around the box. 4 shots on target is not acceptable. We can and need to do better

created lots of chances but it took a centre backs header from a corner to score, strikers really struggling, wolf looks like he needs an arm round him and told that hes not expected to win every game by himselfthere was nothing convincing about the performance, they were nearly 2-0 up in the first 4 minutes and the defence looked ropey as hell, we just scraped a win against hull, not brazil

"Phillip J Fry"Can we just forgo the mangerial debate for one day, please? We''ve won a f***ing game, can we celebrate that before we start the whole Hughton in/out fiasco again? 

More sense from Phillip.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Can we just forgo the mangerial debate for one day, please? We''ve won a f***ing game, can we celebrate that before we start the whole Hughton in/out fiasco again? [:''(][/quote]

In total agreement.  Anyone with half a brain knows the board are not going to change the manager after today, so why the repetitive, monotonous arguments, lets just enjoy the fucking win!

The F is wrong with people slatting RVW so much! This is getting beyond the Fing joke now..... He had a pretty decent game today, could have scored, was putting him self about, getting stuck in with his head trying to get on the end of sh*t crosses from Snoddy, cleared nearly all of Hulls corners. I just don''t get WTF people gripe is with him, he is clearly looking better with each game too, he just needs one to go in at the moment, check the videos of all his goals for his previous clubs for F sake. Most of it is about how we play..... stick him in a team like Southampton or Arsenal and I bet you would see a completely different player.

[quote user="Phillip J Fry"]Can we just forgo the mangerial debate for one day, please? We''ve won a f***ing game, can we celebrate that before we start the whole Hughton in/out fiasco again? [:''(][/quote]
[Y]