Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Take a deep breath and relax...

Because by 5pm Saturday we will be leaving Carrow Road with smiles on our faces after beating Birmingham 2-0 in the knowledge that Crystal Palace drew with Southampton and we''re out of the bottom three going into the last game of the season.

Then, later that night, Manchester United put the nail in West Brom''s coffin by beating them 4-1 at Old Traffod and then the perfect weekend is completed the following day when Wigan beat Reading 1-0 the JJB condeming Ipswich Town to another year of Play-Off dissapointment at the hands of West Ham.

Oh that sounds so good. I pray that you are right but who knows what will happen.

This is the best post of calm I''ve read Beds

One things for sure we''ve given ourselves a great chance of survival in the last few weeks since the Manure game ,and played probably some of the best football of the season.

Theres no reason to expect it to suddenly stop just because we''re playing Brum.If the players are up for it ,like they seem to be, then sure they''re going to give us palpitations but I think that adds to the excitement ?

We''ve all worked out the results in our minds so many times recently AND IT DRIVES YOU MENTAL ! I don''t s''pose anyones got their original predictions 100% accurate

It''s been annoying that the Baggies have gone into their matches recently knowing the results from all the other games ,hopefully Rooney will get a hatrick at least!

I''ve been expecting Royle vs Burley in the playoffs but who cares as long as the scum lose in Cardiff and we''re up ! They certainly crowed enough when they were 6 points clear at Xmas and we were looking out of it.

Lets hope we''ll be having the last laugh

KICK IT OFF.........OTBC

[quote]Because by 5pm Saturday we will be leaving Carrow Road with smiles on our faces after beating Birmingham 2-0 in the knowledge that Crystal Palace drew with Southampton and we''re out of the bottom thre...[/quote]

First Wiz

If you''re feeling up to it, do your magic !