Sign in to follow this  
USA Canary

Curtis Davies...

I think we should have signed him last summer. What a class player and excellent defender he is. I did a player cam on him in yesterday''s match and the amount of ground he covers so quickly is impressive.

[quote user="priceyrice"]Agreed, this has proven to be one of Hughton''s major mistakes in the transfer rmarket[/quote]

"major mistake" is a bit ot, isn''t it?  Or could it be that it just didn''t suit all parties - if it was ever a real deal in the making in the first place?

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="priceyrice"]Agreed, this has proven to be one of Hughton''s major mistakes in the transfer rmarket[/quote]

"major mistake" is a bit ot, isn''t it?  Or could it be that it just didn''t suit all parties - if it was ever a real deal in the making in the first place?

[/quote]Bum Hughton at any chance aye ;)

quote user="Che''s right hand man "][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="priceyrice"]Agreed, this has proven to be one of Hughton''s major mistakes in the transfer rmarket[/quote]

[/quote]Bum Hughton at any chance aye ;)[/quote

No, not burning Hughton with this one. I think his signings have been very good overall, it''s just the one dimensional play i don''t like.

I am talking with hindsight here, we were obviously after a higher caliber of CB (Toby ''however you spell his surname'') in the summer and unfortunately it didn''t come off. I think it Hughton had wanted Davies he could of had him, was going on the cheap due to Birmingham''s financial problems and they obviously had a prior working relationship.

He seems decent enough, but if he could have ''raided'' his former club for only one player I''m much happier with Redmond. In my opinion we have done very well under Hughton in the transfer windows.