Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

Sack him or back him?

100% all Norwich fans want what''s best for NCFC, so the question is sack him or back him.

Sack him. Yes the management team of CH is negative and very inconsistent without getting the full potential from some players, but it would cost probably an awful lot to sack him, and potentially a large sum for a new management team, including money to spend on players. We are currently twelfth in the league and there are eight teams worse than us as we stand. Will they be any better!

Back him. I am not convinced by CH by a long shot, but I believe that even under his charge with new additions to the squad with the money we save from sacking him and acquiring a new one, would benefit. The players I am suggesting are without doubt to be better than what we already have, so Right back, Centre Back, Centre midfield (somebody who can pass a ball to our players creativity) and replacements for anybody who wants to leave I.e. Hoolahan or Snodgrass supposedly and any that are not good enough and could be replaced endless list.

So what''s your thoughts?

I can''t even be bothered discussing it any more. He is here till the end of the season, get behind him and the team.

My thoughts are that he will stay in his position for the rest of the season and we will have enough about us to stay up, although its unlikely to be great to watch for the most part.

However I think that come the summer the board need to get a new manager in as Chris Hughton isn''t the right man to take us forward in the future. Who that man is I don''t know but despite the fact that CH will (hopefully) have lead us to safety twice I think we are capable of more as a club and a squad and should be looking to be better than struggling over the finish line.

For the rest of the season though I''ll be getting behind the team and the manager so we can achieve the 6 wins or whatever we need to stay in the Premiership.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]We definitely needed another thread on this topic.[/quote][:D]

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Why comment on threads you don''t want to comment on?

Answer from the offending ask-clown : You''re a dick.[/quote]Just bore off, you tedious bell-end.

Your "I''m tired of these threads, I''m superior to them" predictable repetitions need to bore off. Following it with name calling is par for your limited course.

Yesterday''s rants suggest you''re looking to get admonished again. You shouldn''t post when you''re drunk. I see being hungover isnt your best condition for thought processing either.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]Your "I''m tired of these threads, I''m superior to them" predictable repetitions need to bore off. Following it with name calling is par for your limited course.

Yesterday''s rants suggest you''re looking to get admonished again. You shouldn''t post when you''re drunk. I see being hungover isnt your best condition for thought processing either.[/quote]You do realise that about 95% of your posts are actually pecking away at me?You''re like some bizarre, transatlantic gay stalker.

Gay stalker? I didn''t know you''re gay.

You do think you''re way more important than you actually are if you think anything close to 95% of my posts are about you.