Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

GOAL MUSIC IS BACK?!

It probably never stopped, we just haven''t scored :p

[quote user="lake district canary"]As an ardent "goal music outer", for the euphoria around the goal it actually seemed ok, although I never thought I''d say it.  

[/quote]

Agree with this never really liked it before but found myself clapping along when it was played, shame we didn''t hear it more Saturday

i thought it was the usual samba wotsit called... but to be honest until i read it on here i didn''t think about it... all those who say we don''t need help to create an atmosphere ? well we so obviously do cos it has been cr@p even when we beat west ham 3-1 i thought the goals had been disallowed until west ham kicked off again so muted were the celebrations  [:D]

Posted elsewhere but a thought!

SKY TV back too, so surely it is obviousl, we get the goal music and SKY back and we win, poor performances must have all been down to McNally!

I wonder what brought about the change of mind??

Also pleased it is back. To be honest I was disappointed when it went in the first place.

Whatever some might say I think it does help to create the right atmosphere, and it set up the vocal support to help the lads get over the line yesterday.

OTBC

Goal music is sh!te. Can you imagine Bayern Munich or Barcelona playing some crappy piece of 90s samba music after they score?

Tinpot! Just like celebrating a last minute win against Hull!!![;)]

I feckin love it though! And the win against Hull!![Y][:D]