Sign in to follow this  
crabbycanary

Anyone prepared to put a bet on....

Canary one, I''d be interested in your explanation as to how hughton is gonna change things so we will beat hull.

He wont change anything , we may just get lucky , but then if winning means we keep Hughton maybe that should be unlucky.

[quote user="crabbycanary"]us getting 7 points out of the next 3 games?[/quote]

are you going to put the money down?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]Well, what WILL impress me is  anyone  who is confident enough to put their money down on predicting 3 pts for Norwich on 8th Feb !

What would impress me is if anyone would take me up on the bet that we will get something from the last five games of the season.

"nutty nigel" What would impress me is if anyone would take me up on the bet that we will get something from the last five games of the season.

I''ll bet you a tenner that Norwich will get at least a point from the last 5 games and I hope the players would have considerably more!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Jas, my original post was more to provoke a bit of positive thinking on here, because at the time, it just seemed to be a swirl of depression!

To answer your question, no I didn''t, I very rarely bet on anything

[quote user="Tiffey Boy"]"nutty nigel" What would impress me is if anyone would take me up on the bet that we will get something from the last five games of the season.

I''ll bet you a tenner that Norwich will get at least a point from the last 5 games and I hope the players would have considerably more!![/quote]

You misunderstand me or I wasn''t clear. I''m convinced we won''t lose the last five games of the season. I can''t see the logic behind the opinion that we''ll get nothing from those games.