Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 23

Not many picks yet!! I''ve been slacking though, so can''t blame anyone else. Was tempted to pick Luton after I saw Cam has gone there on loan, but i''ve found something different to offer. 
The Dutch league starts again this week after a few weeks off, and league leaders host 7th place PSV. I was looking at form and was quite surprised to see no one in the top seven won their last game, and only three won the game before that. But PSV weren''t one of them, they haven''t won in six and are on a bit of a slump, and I expect the home side will be the quicker starters after the break and want to confirm their position at the top of the table..
Ajax vs PSV- Home win.
And for the Norwich bet, i think this will be a very open game and both teams will get goals. Over 4.5 goals is 9/1. So i''d recommend that!
Good luck :)

Porto to beat Vitoria Setubal for me please.

For our game I fear draw half time/draw full time which does no one any good (except the PUPs if it wins?).

Good luck all!

Several good looking home bankers across Europe this weekend some of which have already been picked so I''ll go for one that hasn''t PSG home win. PSG are unbeaten in there last 22 home league games and look a class apart to anything else in that league.

PSG v Nantes home win

For the match bet how about a massive reaction and a west brom style 4-0 Norwich win or a fast out of the traps goal in the first 10 mins

All the best everyone

As I like to share, I''m going Dutch this week.

PEC Zwolle v VITESSE ARNHAM  Away Win.

As for the City bet 0-0 draw at 7-1.

Good luck PUPs!

For the main bet, I''d like a home win for Liverpool against Villa please. Good luck with your picks Slim, hope they are not slim pickings.

Er, yeah, sorry about that. On with the Norwich bet :

Cup Half Full bets

Norwich to win 2-1 - PurpleCanary - also the mean avg. for Hulls away record goals for / against.

Gary Hooper to score 2 or more goals - nuttynigel

City to win from behind - Splutcho

So in an ideal world for these bets, Hull score first, the crowd get behind the team, and roar Hooper on to score twice, we win the game 2-1, and win 3 bets. If only life were like that :-).

Cup Half Empty bets

1-1 - Til1010, mean avg. for Norwichs home record.

HT/FT Draw/Norwich - Hissing Sid - nearly went for 0-0 instead (jb and snake-eyes), but this offers the chance of also winning on 0-0 ht / 1-1 ft.

I can''t contemplate a Norwich defeat, especially when you consider Hulls'' appalling shot rate and away record.

Obviously a pound on each if that''s ok.

Cheers, and good luck,

Blah

Luton to win for me please   If it''s postponed, I''ll take a Man City win for me please     As always heres hoping for both a PUPs and City win

Well done Blah. This will gives us some extra excitement tomorrow and surely at least one of these will add to our funds for the CSF. Because I''m allowed I''ve put £1.50 on each of these with Bet365 so we have : -

Norwich to win 2-1 £1.50 @ 10/1 to return £16.50

Gary Hooper to score 2 or more goals Â£1.50 @ 12/1 to return £19.50

City to win from behind £1.50 @ 9/1 to return £15.00

1-1Draw @ 11/2 to return £9.75

HT/FT Draw/Norwich £1.50 @ 9/2 to return £8.25

Good luck everyone[:)]

Really glad to be able to involve more people this way. If anyone would like to join our team of PUPs for the rest of the season there''s a good chance they''d get a turn too[:)]

Sorry for lateness. Just back from a holiday. Will also visit Europe this week for a PSG home win please

Good news, the short, err I mean long list is down to 12!

I am going to join jb this week, who is surprisingly the only PUP so far to nap Man City.  So, for the record, my nap this week is -

Man City vs Cardiff - home win

Back shortly with the final selections....

Norwich City vs Hull City - the only team in the football league you cant colour in [;)]Home win...For the Norwich Bet, how about Hughton to still have a job on monday...no? Ok RVW to score 2 or more!!

The quality of the naps from our great team of PUPs was yet again outstanding[Y]!  I am not exaggerating here when I say I could have easily napped a 10 game accumulator this weekend with as strong a confidence as one could hope for.  I gave each and every nap full consideration.  The notable 4 which did not make my final 6 are - Juventus, Real Madrid, Ankaraspor & Liverpool.

My final 6 are as follows -

1- Man City vs Cardiff - jb, Hughesy, norfolkbroadslim

2- Olympiakos vs Levadiakos - Trent Canary, Cosmic Twin

3- Roma vs Livorno - Herman, Yankee Canary, InchY_Van_Canary., Mandie Moo

4- Benfica vs Maritimo - chellecity

5- Arsenal vs Fulham - splutcho, First Wazzock, Beauseant, ncfcstar, norfolkchance1

6- Porto vs Vitoria Setubal - TIL 1010, Kathy

Good luck everyone and the very best of luck blahblahblah for your quality selections on the match bet[:)][Y]

Apologies for the extreme lateness Eddie.  Hopefully you haven''t nodded off in front of the telly![:P]

Thanks for these Richard. You''ve made a wonderful job as you always do. They look dead certs to me and I think only the cruelest misfortune can prevent our winning streak continuing. I''ve placed the bet with Bill Hill and the potential return is £23.74. Here are the details : -

Arsenal

2/9

3:00 Sat

Man City

1/7

3:00 Sat

Olympiakos

1/16

3:15 Sat

Roma

1/5

5:00 Sat

Benfica

1/5

5:00 Sun

Porto

1/9

7:15 Sun

Four games Saturday and two Sunday will I''m sure provide yet another exciting weekend. These six plus more from Blah and a win for our beloved Canaries would make this a great weekend. Good luck everyone[Y][:)]

Hi All,

Its been a while since I''ve been to the thread (or the Pinkun for that matter). Thought I''d check in. I''ll nap Arsenal for good measure. Hope all is well.

Justin (newyorkcanary)

You must be pleased with Johnson today ginge. Good game for him.

Anyway 4 down. Roll on tomorrow.