Sign in to follow this  
city-till-i-die

Stay of execution

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Yellow and Green"]5 out of the bottom 6 teams have sacked a manager this season. Be careful what you wish for.

I would argue that only Palace have really shown that their appointment that will save them from the drop - and who on here would have asked for Pulis to take over?![/quote]Palace ''sacked'' Holloway ?At Cardiff the troubles were off field, whereas both Sunderland and Fulham have been on the slide for sometime - the problems go deeper.Our concern is that Hughton doesn''t cause further problems at our club and put us where Fulham and Sunderland now areWe need to act soon[/quote]

Who do you mean by "our"?   Speaking for all fans again?   Haven''t you learned yet that you are not the spokesman for the rest of us?   The main concern imo should be that we carry on building a strong squad, getting players back from injury and doing as well as we can in the rest of this most competitive of seasons.   Most people seem to accept that the manager is here to stay at least until the end of the season. The players have demonstrated with their huddle on the pitch that they are together and up for the fight  - and one or two have come out and spoken of a siege mentality against  fans who appear to be against what they and the manager are trying to do - and we are 12th in the league - and we have players coming back from injury - not to mention Gutierrez who adds some quality in midfield.  So why are you still belly aching about getting rid of CH?   You sound like a 78 record where the needle has got stuck.   Most people just want us to win matches and if CH gives us enough wins, most fans will accept that as being successful. 

[/quote]Blimey, old billy liar is backplayers in a huddle ?never did that before, did they ?

Speaking for all fans again?whereas  -Most people seem to accept that the manager is here to stay at least until the end of the season or most fans will accept that as being successfulthat they are together and up for the fight - who said they weren''t ?

so nothing more than the usual ragbag of lies and misinformation from poor old LDC

we need better trolls

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="Yellow and Green"]5 out of the bottom 6 teams have sacked a manager this season. Be careful what you wish for.

I would argue that only Palace have really shown that their appointment that will save them from the drop - and who on here would have asked for Pulis to take over?![/quote]Palace ''sacked'' Holloway ?At Cardiff the troubles were off field, whereas both Sunderland and Fulham have been on the slide for sometime - the problems go deeper.Our concern is that Hughton doesn''t cause further problems at our club and put us where Fulham and Sunderland now areWe need to act soon[/quote]Who do you mean by "our"?   Speaking for all fans again?   Haven''t you learned yet that you are not the spokesman for the rest of us?   The main concern imo should be that we carry on building a strong squad, getting players back from injury and doing as well as we can in the rest of this most competitive of seasons.   Most people seem to accept that the manager is here to stay at least until the end of the season. The players have demonstrated with their huddle on the pitch that they are together and up for the fight  - and one or two have come out and spoken of a siege mentality against  fans who appear to be against what they and the manager are trying to do - and we are 12th in the league - and we have players coming back from injury - not to mention Gutierrez who adds some quality in midfield.  So why are you still belly aching about getting rid of CH?   You sound like a 78 record where the needle has got stuck.   Most people just want us to win matches and if CH gives us enough wins, most fans will accept that as being successful.  [/quote]

we need better trolls[/quote]Or perhaps we need a City 1st that sticks to discussing topics without resorting to ridiculous accusations.

but no less the truth LDCsomething you continue to avoid in every thread

The main concern imo should be that we carry on building a strong squad, getting players back from injury and doing as well as we can in the rest of this most competitive of seasons.

Most people seem to accept that the manager is here to stay at least until the end of the season. The players have demonstrated with their huddle on the pitch that they are together and up for the fight - and one or two have come out and spoken of a siege mentality against fans who appear to be against what they and the manager are trying to do - and we are 12th in the league -

The best thing I''ve read tonight.

I for one have not seen a huddle like that in the middle of a game after scoring a goal. It''s a shame that the players have to feel that they are under siege. There are still those of us right behind them, the management, the board and the Club as a whole.

shame that is not the reality at Carrow Road or Colney come to thatmaybe you should pop down to Colney sometime

[quote user="City1st"]but no less the truth LDCsomething you continue to avoid in every thread[/quote]Conversations with you take on quite a strange aspect sometimes.  If you just stick to talking football you can - sometimes - make sense.  The rest of the time, to be honest, its just  a bit wacky.  

[quote user="City1st"]shame that is not the reality at Carrow Road or Colney come to thatmaybe you should pop down to Colney sometime[/quote]

You come out with these statements about the club - this time about Colney - as if you have some great secret knowledge, yet  I have seen nothing from you ever that represents anything other than tittle tattle  on second or third hand gossip - the kind of gossip that happens in any organisation where people moan sometimes about their lot.    We all do it.   Bosses moan about their workers. Workers moan about their bosses.  Workers moan about other workers.  Its called letting off steam.  Now I know you like conspiracy theories, but the reality is probably that there are only people working hard at Colney, with the usual stresses and strains of  trying their utmost to move things forward and progress. We wouldn''t want it any other way, would we?  

[quote user="City1st"]shame that is not the reality at Carrow Road or Colney come to thatmaybe you should pop down to Colney sometime

[/quote]

Since one of the academy players lives with me, I assure you that I get down to Colney on a regular basis.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="City1st"]shame that is not the reality at Carrow Road or Colney come to thatmaybe you should pop down to Colney sometime[/quote]

You come out with these statements about the club - this time about Colney - as if you have some great secret knowledge, yet  I have seen nothing from you ever that represents anything other than tittle tattle  on second or third hand gossip - the kind of gossip that happens in any organisation where people moan sometimes about their lot.    We all do it.   Bosses moan about their workers. Workers moan about their bosses.  Workers moan about other workers.  Its called letting off steam.  Now I know you like conspiracy theories, but the reality is probably that there are only people working hard at Colney, with the usual stresses and strains of  trying their utmost to move things forward and progress. We wouldn''t want it any other way, would we?  [/quote]

You don''t half waffle on old bean. To much sherry before dinner?