Sign in to follow this  
Phil Schmil

WBA v Everton

Anyone watching on Sky?
The atmosphere at Carrow Road has been subdued on occasions this season, but it sounds completely flat at the Hawthorns.
0-0 after 40 minutes and West Brom are not playing with the passion you often get when a new manager takes over. 

Actually OP I was thinking the same thing. There a few who enjoy having a go at our support - No atmosphere, always moaning etc etc. Well I hope they are watching this game.

I like the Baggies fans but this just confirms that generally all supporters are similar in nature.

OT perhaps Ryan Bennett could chew on that thought :-)

So what''s the chances of a bit of booing at the end if WBA lose.

Nice little welcome for the new man!

[quote user="morty"]*Reserves this space to make a point about changing managers*[/quote]What point would that be then , you cannot expect to beat a top five club in your first game in charge . Utter plank and sums up country bumpkin a treat .

[quote user="CanaryOne"][quote user="morty"]*Reserves this space to make a point about changing managers*[/quote]What point would that be then , you cannot expect to beat a top five club in your first game in charge . Utter plank and sums up country bumpkin a treat .[/quote]Who stole the jam out of your donut?Bell-end.

Funny that when Mel can''t beat a top 5 club, it''s to be expected. When Hughton doesn''t, he has to go.