Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Ryan Bennett - thick as thunk?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]I think the replies have got this thread about right. Nasty with huge amounts of self justification by Lincoln who''s antipathy to the club he claims to support is a constant source of amazement.

If this is you not squirming then please never squirm on here. It would be far too embarrassing.

It is easy for the educated to sneer at the uneducated. We do not select our footballers for their education. Sneering at others for their lack of education or intelligence says far more about the sneerer than the sneered at.

There is a great story about Bob Paisley. A journalist noticed the graduate Brian Hall reading a book on physics in the team coach. The journalist remarked to Paisley that Hall must be very intelligent to which Paisley replied "Aye, but I wish he was as intelligent as Pele!"[/quote]

So let me get this right, everybody believes that I started this thread as a vicious attempt to humiliate Ryan Bennett? Has anyone actually watched the clip?! It''s a a bloody joke!! Lighten up. There''s too many on here that enjoy the high and mighty status, similarly to you Cambridge, who can''t wait to put others down and try to hold the morale high ground.

[quote user="hogesar"]It''s my birthday first and foremost, so uhh happy birthday to me!! I''m 22 today which according to Taylor Swift is a good age to be![/quote]

Happy Birthday Hogesar.   [<:o)] [<:o)] [B] [B]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40nXl421xbg Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]

Genuine question, do you actually support Norwich City?
[/quote] I take it you didn''t notice it then.[/quote]

Not even watched it.

You never fail to miss an opportunity to have a pop at the club, or in this case, one of the players, do you?
[/quote] Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.[/quote]

I''ll comment where I like fella.

[:)]
[/quote]

I like your attitude Morty... I like it a lot!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me? http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40nXl421xbg Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Genuine question, do you actually support Norwich City?[/quote] I take it you didn''t notice it then.[/quote]Not even watched it.You never fail to miss an opportunity to have a pop at the club, or in this case, one of the players, do you?[/quote] Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.[/quote]I''ll comment where I like fella.[:)][/quote]

I like your attitude Morty... I like it a lot!

[/quote]
Its bad, but its the only one I have[;)]