Sign in to follow this  
lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)

Ryan Bennett - thick as thunk?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=40nXl421xbg

Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Genuine question, do you actually support Norwich City?

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Is it that Huddlestone was still on the pitch when he scored?I love Ryan Bennett. He''s a proper centre-half, on the pitch, and between the ears. On current form, I think he''s our best centre-half, even if Turner was fit.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Genuine question, do you actually support Norwich City?[/quote]

I take it you didn''t notice it then.[/quote]Not even watched it.You never fail to miss an opportunity to have a pop at the club, or in this case, one of the players, do you?

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Is it that Huddlestone was still on the pitch when he scored?I love Ryan Bennett. He''s a proper centre-half, on the pitch, and between the ears. On current form, I think he''s our best centre-half, even if Turner was fit.[/quote]

Correct! Yes i agree he comes across really well. Speaks like a captain. He captained Grimsby aged 18. Wise head on young shoulders.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Can anyone spot his clanger?[/quote]Genuine question, do you actually support Norwich City?[/quote]

I take it you didn''t notice it then.[/quote]Not even watched it.You never fail to miss an opportunity to have a pop at the club, or in this case, one of the players, do you?[/quote]

Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

I take it you didn''t notice it then.[/quote]Not even watched it.You never fail to miss an opportunity to have a pop at the club, or in this case, one of the players, do you?[/quote]

Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.[/quote]I''ll comment where I like fella.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.[/quote]I''ll comment where I like fella.[:)][/quote]

Ok, well commenting on post when you''ve not studied it is pretty stupid. If you had watched the Clip you''d have realised it was a bit of light hearted fun. But hey ho, stupid you obviously are sweetheart.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="morty"][quote user="lincoln canary"]Or is it just me?

Fcuk off morty. If you can''t be arsed to watch then don''t bother commenting.[/quote]I''ll comment where I like fella.[:)][/quote]

Ok, well commenting on post when you''ve not studied it is pretty stupid. If you had watched the Clip you''d have realised it was a bit of light hearted fun. But hey ho, stupid you obviously are sweetheart.[/quote]Would you call Ryan Bennet "Thick as thunk" to his face?On the off chance you were anywhere near Carrow road ever?

[quote user="Sons of Boadicea"]

How long where you trawling the internet to find a stick to beat NCFC with Lincoln?.......

[/quote]

I wasn''t. I genuinely thought it was quite amusing and surprising that Bennett though he scored after the sending off, and basically claimed the sending off aided his goal! Wasn''t trying to humiliate Ryan Bennett, just a bit of joke that was all.

[quote user="Buh"]OP is a total moron, go support someone else.[/quote]He used to. He claimed to support Reading when his username was "Golden Coppell"......

[quote user="lappinitup"]

He used to. He claimed to support Reading when his username was "Golden Coppell"......
[/quote]

[Y]

I didn''t watch the link but I read RBs comment about the sending off. Bloody bloke - had me rereading match reports because I thought my memory was playing tricks.

Seems a fair post to me - I didn''t read it and think oh another sack the board, sack Hughton sack the players thread. I took it for what it was.

[quote user="City 2nd"]I''ll comment where I like fella.

Look out LC, drink invite coming![/quote]I''d rather drink alone[Y]

[quote user="The gut"]I didn''t watch the link but I read RBs comment about the sending off. Bloody bloke - had me rereading match reports because I thought my memory was playing tricks.

Seems a fair post to me - I didn''t read it and think oh another sack the board, sack Hughton sack the players thread. I took it for what it was.[/quote]

Thank you! Yes I had to read the report again to confirm! Seems bizarre how he managed to forget!! Wasn''t meant as a dig at RB at all. Some people on here need to drop their vicious agendas towards other posters.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Buh"]OP is a total moron, go support someone else.[/quote]He used to. He claimed to support Reading when his username was "Golden Coppell"......[/quote]

How many times have you dug this up now? It''s only you that ever does and seems to care. Have you a desire to try and humiliate me? It''s a little sad really.

You must have been gutted when he scored the other day

I feel sorry for you.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="The gut"]I didn''t watch the link but I read RBs comment about the sending off. Bloody bloke - had me rereading match reports because I thought my memory was playing tricks.

Seems a fair post to me - I didn''t read it and think oh another sack the board, sack Hughton sack the players thread. I took it for what it was.[/quote]

Thank you! Yes I had to read the report again to confirm! Seems bizarre how he managed to forget!! Wasn''t meant as a dig at RB at all. Some people on here need to drop their vicious agendas towards other posters.[/quote]

Lincoln - I think the problem here lies in the discord between the title of your post (unecessarily offensive to Bennett) and the content of your post (which points out quite an amusing clanger on his part).

Nothing wrong at all with a post pointing out he made an amusing clanger in his interview but calling one of our best young players thick is probably what has got people''s backs up.

[quote user="lincoln canary"][quote user="The gut"]I didn''t watch the link but I read RBs comment about the sending off. Bloody bloke - had me rereading match reports because I thought my memory was playing tricks.

Thank you! Yes I had to read the report again to confirm! Seems bizarre how he managed to forget!! Wasn''t meant as a dig at RB at all. Some people on here need to drop their vicious agendas towards other posters.[/quote]On what planet is calling someone ''thick as thunk'' not a dig?

PS. What is the ''Golden Coppell'' story? Love some juicy gossip on my favourite little Pinkun Poster!

Jim Smith

"Lincoln - I think the problem here lies in the discord between the title of your post (unecessarily offensive to Bennett) and the content of your post (which points out quite an amusing clanger on his part).

Nothing wrong at all with a post pointing out he made an amusing clanger in his interview but calling one of our best young players thick is probably what has got people''s backs up. "

Yep