Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

why the "outers" cant win.....

They wont sack Hughton unless we go down...

If we do you can sit there smugly Saying "we told you so" on the way to Bournemouth....whilst the likes of Hooper and Fer leave.

If he keeps us up he keeps his job.... accept it... deal with it... either dont go or show some pride in supporting the club

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]I will be staggered if CH is managing Norwich next season whether we stay up or not.[/quote]
CH will be staying if we stay up, McNally has made this very clear.

Thank you tilly and the gut for your considered and thought out responses... its clear you have a lot to bring to the discussion... i suggest you both bring silence...

Actually I think CH is a decent manager doing a decent job. I see no reason to sack him. He''s kept us in it last season. This year he''s doing as well as any other manager with a similar squad if players.

If we want any sort of success then continuity with the coaching staff is essential. I don''t think the foundations are too bad, we just need to make sure we build on it.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Thank you tilly and the gut for your considered and thought out responses... its clear you have a lot to bring to the discussion... i suggest you both bring silence...[/quote]

So you think that you are making a valuable contribution to this forum Jas ??

Why don''t you get a life ?...

Clughton will be gone before next season ,,, you deal with that .

Why on earth do you think you have the right to suggest that supporters who don''t agree with you should not attend matches ?

He is about as close to a disasterous managerial appointment as we can afford , and the sooner he is gone ,, the sooner NCFC can move forward .

Do you actually attend games yourself Jas ?

This is so silly. The only winner needs to be our club.

All I have wanted this season is for us to improve in our quality of play and not get relegated.

If CH and his coaching team can develop at Norwich then great if not then we need a change.. Three points gives us a better chance of not getting relegated and gives us more time to decide how we can get to play the football we all want to watch.

Some people will never be happy - and formed their opinions of Hughton before last season had even started.

As it has been said before - if we win, then the performance wasn''t good enough.

If we perform well but lose, then it isn''t the performance that counts only the result.

If we win, it''s because the players mutinied.

If we lose, it''s because Hughton is stifling them, too negative or is ''clueless''.

I do despair sometimes with the things some of our fans come out with (e.g. "He is about as close to a disasterous (sic) managerial appointment as we can afford").

We are currently sitting 12th in the premier league. I don''t think even the most ''Percy Positive'' could say that this season has gone entirely to plan, and we really have watched some dross at times, but the reality really doesn''t warrant some of the ''The Sky is Falling! Won''t Somebody Think of the Children!'' overreactions.

We won yesterday, and I think we played pretty well and (to use that wonderful cliche) on another day we could have had three or four. Lets enjoy that winning feeling, and hope that we can push on

We all know thangs ain''t right, problem is cautious Chris is not one for changing his style. The coaching staff are not for changing their style.

Hughton & his coaches are not getting the players to reach their potential, let alone improve their skills & abilities. Normally you would expect players to train on, being improved by the coaches / management, I don''t see Chris & his team have what it takes to do that.

Should have been long gone!

quote user="Level 14 Binslayer"Some people will never be happy - and formed their opinions of Hughton before last season had even started.

As it has been said before - if we win, then the performance wasn''t good enough.

If we perform well but lose, then it isn''t the performance that counts only the result.

If we lose, it''s because Hughton is stifling them, too negative or is ''clueless''.

I do despair sometimes with the things some of our fans come out with (e.g. "He is about as close to a disasterous (sic) managerial appointment as we can afford").

We are currently sitting 12th in the premier league. I don''t think even the most ''Percy Positive'' could say that this season has gone entirely to plan, and we really have watched some dross at times, but the reality really doesn''t warrant some of the ''The Sky is Falling! Won''t Somebody Think of the Children!'' overreactions.

We won yesterday, and I think we played pretty well and (to use that wonderful cliche) on another day we could have had three or four. Lets enjoy that winning feeling, and hope that we can push on/quote

On another thread the cry is now "we don''t score from open play!"

You couldn''t make it up!

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Jas the Barclay ring piece.

Yet another worthless thread from this moron.[/quote]Responses like that from newbie posters are infinitely more worthless. Grow up or find somewhere else to post.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]quote user="Level 14 Binslayer"Some people will never be happy - and formed their opinions of Hughton before last season had even started.

We won yesterday, and I think we played pretty well and (to use that wonderful cliche) on another day we could have had three or four. Lets enjoy that winning feeling, and hope that we can push on/quote

On another thread the cry is now "we don''t score from open play!"

You couldn''t make it up![/quote]^^^This!I swear some people want us to lose because they actually enjoy revelling in misery more than they do winning.

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Jas the Barclay ring piece. Yet another worthless thread from this moron.[/quote]

Responses like that from newbie posters are infinitely more worthless. Grow up or find somewhere else to post.
[/quote]

He''s got a point though.

There are some astoundingly arrogant pr*cks who post on this forum. Little wonder why so many posters have deserted the place.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Jas the Barclay ring piece. Yet another worthless thread from this moron.[/quote]Responses like that from newbie posters are infinitely more worthless. Grow up or find somewhere else to post.[/quote]

He''s got a point though.

There are some astoundingly arrogant pr*cks who post on this forum. Little wonder why so many posters have deserted the place.

[/quote]Sorry Alex, what ''point'' does he have by just making a playground insult and then saying the post is worthless when plenty have responded to it already? It''s not the greatest post ever but whose is? What''s really pointless is making responses like the one he did. At least contribute. Or say nothing.

[quote user="yellowandgreenmachine"]Jas the Barclay ring piece.

Yet another worthless thread from this moron.[/quote]Spot on, not sure how he can call himself a supporter.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Thank you tilly and the gut for your considered and thought out responses... its clear you have a lot to bring to the discussion... i suggest you both bring silence...[/quote]

And so speaks the master of the one liners. Really Jas I should look back at your post history mate if I were you.

I stick by my comment - ffs

I didn''t think it needed any more than that but jas if you need more words here they are:-

I''m an outer if you like - if we were relegated there would be no smug I told you so from me.

I want a change in manager regardless of our league position, I''m not keen on Hughton''s tactics - My opinion. I respect the opinion of the inners and they don''t get any grief from me.

So I resent ridiculous repetitive threads under a different name that are written to provoke reaction and give stupid ultimatums like "deal with it" "show some pride" or "stop going"

You''re on here often enough to have read plenty of comments about "outers" still renewing and attending no matter who the manager is.

I think every supporter can make their own mind up if they take pride In their club.

I love the club, proud of many aspects but I''m not proud of the way we play, my choice.

Like I said FFS.

You only have to look at the number of posts made by the OP to realise that he has far too much to say, yet little of it constructive.

He''s an arrogant Hughton lover who isn''t in the slightest bit articulate and his viewpoints are weakly evidenced.

What is strongly evidenced is just how much of a wind-up merchant he is, deliberately trying to atogonise with ridiculous posts like this one.

I just tell it like it is. The guy is a ring piece and a complete post whore.

Play nice ladies.

It''s fast becoming the new WACCOE this site....lol

"CH will be staying if we stay up, McNally has made this very clear."

When did McNally say this Ginja? It seems unlikely imo that he would offer him so much support but if you have seen a quote I''d be intrigued.

I would honestly not be surprised if the board ruthlessly got rid of him and replaced him in the summer even if he keeps us up, I think it would show just how far we have come as a club as well.

I understand why Jas puts his op in such a way. I''ve done it in a similar way, so I''m probably one of those arrogant pr..s Alex is talking about. But, there has been so much resentment and bad feeling shown to anyone who has been supporting  the manager over the course of his tenure that it would make the most reasonable person lose their cool.  Imo, if Hughton keeps us up it would be stupid to change him for someone else.   Stupid.  Spend millions of pounds getting his squad together.   Huge resources gone in to it for a club like ours.   It would be two successful seasons if we stay up, two seasons of squad building and consolidating finances, not to mention team developing.  You may not like the product at the moment, but a third season would be the time when all the squad building, team development would be most likely to come to fruition. 

Clearly, what transpires as regards CH depends on what happens over the next 4 months.If, as the Inners would have us believe, he is the right man for the job, and the whole squad gets fit, suddenly we go on a good run and thus stay up comfortably, then I''m realistic enough to know that he''ll continue to be our manager for the forseeable future.On the other hand, if we go down , or even struggle , as we have done for most of his reign and just stay up by the skin of our teeth, as we did last year, then I''ve no doubt that the board will act. Obviously, his job is now safe for a while, and good luck to him , BUT......Along with many others,  I do NOT see him as the right fit for our club. Of course I was delighted that we managed to come up with a win on Saturday, but am not deluded enough to believe that it was a very good performance against a very limited Hull outfit. I''ve been away since then, so have not looked at this forum, so can only assume that there have been enough spats over "papering over the cracks/ one win does not change anything", so won''t start another.