Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Who do you REALLY want to see go down… ?

Who do you REALLY want to see go down…

Cardiff - Any owner with an ego like that deserves to fail - messing with club colors, nepotism, and yes Malky.

West Ham - Let’s see how they get on in their taxpayer subsidized Olympic Stadium as a Championship club.

Palace - Probably the worst ground in the Premier League, definitely worst kit. And then there is Andy Johnson

And who do you NOT want to see go down….

Villa - as long as Ipswich are in a different league, and Lambert is managing Villa, this is the closest we’ll get to a derby.

Fulham - someone to accompany QPR for Premier league record busting, lowest points achieved, relegation next year.

Sunderland - always good to have a “big club” in your pocket from whom you can get at least four points every season.

Cardiff - Any owner with an ego like that deserves to fail - messing with club colors ..................and for a bunch of knuckle draggers who constantly bleating (pun intented) about being Welsh then let them far cough into a Welsh leagueWest Ham - Let’s see how they get on in their taxpayer subsidised Olympic Stadium as a Championship club.

Cockney gobshites as well.Fulham - looked tired and doing nothing in PL but clinging on

West ham, arrogant fans who think they have a right to be in the top flight, they are ripping off the country with the amount they have to pay for Olympic stadium and are living well beyond their means... The few ans wages for Carrol considering their debt is comical.

The other two I''m not so fussed about, perhaps Fulham just so we don''t have to play them and loses out on 6 points next season!

Sunderland - Deserve to go down.

Palace - Awful ground.

Villa - Hate their fans for singing about Lambert at FCR when he was our manager.

Villa, Fulham and West Ham.

Or in an alternate reality Man City, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Villa.....hate their fans

West Ham......seem to think they have devine right to be in PL

Cardiff....Tan has to be taught a lesson

No particular order here;Newcastle - purely because I would be pleased to see the back of Alan PardewAston Villa - because some people just want to watch the world burn...Fulham - our record against them and I think they have been stinking the place out since Hodgson left, like a family dog that really should be put out of it''s misery.Liverpool - I would probably die laughing. That wasn''t in your envelope was it Brendan.Swansea - any club that continues to pay Wayne Routledge deserves no place at the top table.Crystal Palace, Cardiff & Hull - still can''t quite believe they are in the Premier League. Every look at the league table there''s a little "oh, yeah" in my head that it is real and I didn''t dream it (rubbish dream though).I would like to see the return of Leeds, Forest perhaps Sheff Wed then chuck in a few surprises like Bristol City sorting themselves out, Brighton making the leap or a Wimbledon-esque rise from the non-league quagmire. With Norwich comfortably holding their own, pushing for Europe every season and  genuinely challenging for the title once or twice a decade.

What? 

3 other teams rather than us ...there has to be 3 worse teams than us, surely?!

West Ham - fans were thugs at Carrow Road

Cardiff - same reason

Third relegation place not too fussed, as long as its not us.

My fantasy Premier League table:1. Norwich City2. Tottenham Hotspur3. Liverpool4. Aston Villa___________________________________5. Swansea City6. Fulham7. West Bromwich Albion8. Newcastle United9. Sunderland10. Manchester City11. Everton12. Arsenal13. Chelsea14. Manchester United15. Hull City16. Southampton17. Crystal Palace_______________________________18. West Ham United19. Stoke City20. Cardiff City

West Ham - Because aged 17 I got beaten up by a load of their supportersCardiff - Tan....say no moreFulham - Our bogey team 

Moo