Sign in to follow this  
morty

Jamar Loza.

[quote user="RollesbyCanary"]Thought he was on loan at Orient!?[/quote]Eligible to play tonight as he didn''t feature for Orient at the weekend.

Morty,

There''s a few good young peospects lurking in the U21''s awaiting their chance, besides the Murphs, do you ever get to see them play?

[quote user="Ray"]Morty,

There''s a few good young peospects lurking in the U21''s awaiting their chance, besides the Murphs, do you ever get to see them play?[/quote]Only during the cup run really.I would expect to see at least 3 or 4 of them in the first team in the next few years. Carlton Morris and Jamar Loza catch the eye obviously, and I like the look of Cameron McGeehan.It could be our best ever crop of youngsters.

Personally, I think Carlton needs a bit more time, but to be fair he is still an U18.player officially.

Adel Gafaiti is another I think is promising, coming on leaps and bounds, aged 19 looking very calm and assured at CB, can ping a ball too.

Cam has gone to Luton for a month, unfortunately their game was postpopned last weekend.

Loza''s hatrick was a perfect one tonight, header, left and right, although doesn''t score many with his head but certainly knows where the goal is. The one appearance he has made for Orient he had an assist, a very good through ball.

Really want to see these young lads do well and get a chance for us. Carlton is obviously ahead of his age-group physically, but he has the technique too. Let''s hope he keeps improving. Want to see Loza do well for Orient, hope he takes his chance there.

I''ve heard good things about Gafaiti, but not sure where his chance will come from at present. Maybe a loan would do him good?

McGeehan is the one that really stood out for me last year watching the cup run. He looked composed and calm throughout. Good on the ball, tough tackling and was pinging balls around like a young Steven Gerrard!

If he can make the step up he is exactly the player we are missing in midfield, I think it will be a few years till we see him in the first team but I hope his loan goes well.

I''m expecting quite much eron tuhat blondhaired fullback. He really impressed me in our cup run and at the ens fullback is probably One of easiest spot to get chance at young age

http://youtu.be/Spqf21qeKFU

Nice goals, so much space, good skills for the second one,