Sign in to follow this  
Yobocop

Paul ince

Funny isnt it that both him and Keane, midfield enforcers, capts of manure, big men(in their own heads at least) have turned out to be very poor managers.

There must be more to this managing lark than throwing tea cups , moaning about refs and giving your own players dirty looks.

[quote user="refjezdavies"]According to sky got sacked via text message ''Incey, ur sacked ;) lolz''[/quote]

''P, u r not da Guvnor n e more''

awfull manager, horrible person, gave the blackpool squad a week of so he could deal with his son''s move to moaco meaning blackpool miss out on 4m

The delightful Paul Ince, Manager of the MK Thugs when City were in League 1. Crocked two of our players in the away game when City unluckily lost 1-2. I read his team had 128 yellow cards** in that season, 3 per game average, including nearly double figures in the 1-1 draw at Carrow Road. I think they had around 40 more than the second worst team in League that season.

**Can be checked on Soccerbase but it will take time

He will get another job somewhere, a bit like danny wilson, phil brown, steve cotterill, peter taylor, seem to walk in to new jobs despite keep getting sacked.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]The delightful Paul Ince, Manager of the MK Thugs when City were in League 1. Crocked two of our players in the away game when City unluckily lost 1-2. I read his team had 128 yellow cards** in that season, 3 per game average, including nearly double figures in the 1-1 draw at Carrow Road. I think they had around 40 more than the second worst team in League that season.

**Can be checked on Soccerbase but it will take time[/quote]

That is roughly correct. I remember watching an interview on Sky Sports open mouthed when Ince said entirely unchallenged that his teams (he specifically mentioned MK Dons) "always played the right way".

He was a thug and his teams reflected that.