Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Who is Wes's agent?

As the statement from Wes is read  it is clear it is his agent speaking in the usual jargon.  It sounds exactly like Holt''s agent - or maybe they all sound the same.   It seems the process is the same as the Holt situation - and probably lots of others.  These apparently clumsy efforts by the agents are designed to put pressure on clubs, but all they do is wind up fans and make the player look greedy or ungrateful.So who is his agent?

And I guess it went something like this:

Wes isn''t playing

Goes to McNally to say he''s unhappy with situation, twilight of career etc, "Chris won''t play me"

McNally says Chris is staying unless we beat Hull

We beat Hull

Wes realises won''t be getting more time

Wes asks to leave.

So it''s all Ryan Bennett''s fault.

[quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.[/quote]Agents, agencies, people, personalities, ethics, common factors, knowledge around the subject of football transfers and how they are done, nosiness, bloody mindedness, interest, obsession, christmas card list.......

.....or, I''d just like to know. 

Is that a crime?  [:^)]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]

He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.
[/quote]

Agents, agencies, people, personalities, ethics, common factors, knowledge around the subject of football transfers and how they are done, nosiness, bloody mindedness, interest, obsession, christmas card list.......

.....or, I''d just like to know. 

Is that a crime?  [:^)]

[/quote]

Tilly would know, he was a policeman.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.[/quote]Agents, agencies, people, personalities, ethics, common factors, knowledge around the subject of football transfers and how they are done, nosiness, bloody mindedness, interest, obsession, christmas card list............or, I''d just like to know.  Is that a crime?  [:^)][/quote]Of course not. I''ts just that most people would simply type his name into Google rather than start a thread about it for fear of being accused of attention seeking.  Not saying you''d do that of course.......

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.[/quote]Agents, agencies, people, personalities, ethics, common factors, knowledge around the subject of football transfers and how they are done, nosiness, bloody mindedness, interest, obsession, christmas card list............or, I''d just like to know.  Is that a crime?  [:^)][/quote]Of course not. I''ts just that most people would simply type his name into Google rather than start a thread about it for fear of being accused of attention seeking.  Not saying you''d do that of course.......[/quote]I tried google, your moderatorship.Couldn''t find the answer hence I asked the question.Attention seeking?  Information seeking.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]So who is Wes''s agent?[/quote]He doesn''t use the same agent as Grant Holt. But I''m at a loss as to how it could possibly help you in any way if you discover who it is.[/quote]Agents, agencies, people, personalities, ethics, common factors, knowledge around the subject of football transfers and how they are done, nosiness, bloody mindedness, interest, obsession, christmas card list............or, I''d just like to know.  Is that a crime?  [:^)][/quote]Of course not. I''ts just that most people would simply type his name into Google rather than start a thread about it for fear of being accused of attention seeking.  Not saying you''d do that of course.......[/quote]I tried google, your moderatorship. Couldn''t find the answer hence I asked the question. Attention seeking?  Information seeking.[/quote]I''m sorry I can''t help you this time but good luck anyway.I just hope you don''t decide to find the agents for the whole squad, it could mean another twenty four new threads. [;)]

Regardless of who the agent is, it smacks of being tapped up and, shall we say prompted and encouraged to ask for a move by influences outside of the club at another club, its been building for some weeks hasnt it when you think back to interviews and comments. I now just want shot of Wes, he is a bit player for us these days, was terrific but those days are over and every extra day he spends with the club will be a day longer than we should be paying him. Its a ruthless industry and our club will replace him, either with a direct replacement or a signing to help strengthen the squad at some point.....BUT......what really will be hard to take is if he ends up with PL at Villa, it just will, but I will get over it knowing that our average size club with relatively limited resources actually appears to have more ambition than the big club called Aston Villa......my guess is that their fans will also be slightly under whelmed and confused by the January transfer window signing, a squad player at best for a big club.....bitter? me, whatever gives you that impression.......    

Replacing people is easier said than done , RVW was Holts replacement and thats been a roaring success . In fact take a close look at all Hughtons signings and its hard to find one that has been much of a success at all .Biggest problem at this club is the Manager and until he goes things will not get better.

[quote user="CanaryOne"]Replacing people is easier said than done , RVW was Holts replacement and thats been a roaring success . In fact take a close look at all Hughtons signings and its hard to find one that has been much of a success at all .Biggest problem at this club is the Manager and until he goes things will not get better.[/quote]

I''m afraid you talking bull$hit. The only player who has not worked out that i can see is bechio. RVW is starting games now and is starting to look up to speed.

Hayden Evans who owns HN sports,but shhhh I never told you that ok Lakey. It''s our little secret.