Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Feels weird

Am I the only one for whom it feels weird not having a game this weekend ? I know you get that on the International breaks, but then everyone is in the same boat. And at least then there''s an England game to get interested in.A few years ago they used these cup weekends to catch up on previously postponed league games for those already knocked out. I suppose, with the advent of better drainage and under soil heating, postponements due to the weather are really rare these days.

I''m just hoping we use the extra time to get our Jonny up and running and that we get stuck right into Newcastle on Tuesday.

I do agree though, the first two months of the season feel so stop-start - I think in those 9 weeks we played 7 PL games. To hell with Internationals!

plenty of games on this weekend.

why not help give Grass roots football the shot in the arm it needs... Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Dereham, Gorleston, Wroxham..

or even Free games at Mulbarton, Shipdham, Newton Flotman. not checked who is at home (I know Mulbarton are) but check the local football websites (such as this one!) for details.

Mulbarton Ladies vs Norwich City Ladies on sunday afternoon will be a good game.