Sign in to follow this  
Warren Hill

Who will you be supporting this weekend?

With our routine failure to progress in the FA Cup, we have a free weekend.

This is an ideal time to get behind your "second-team" or perhaps opt to watch a side you admire or wish your own was like without having to worry about what was going on at Carrow Road or how our rivals were doing or which player is going to ask to leave next.

There''s plenty of stuff to choose from. Our nemesis Suarez will be at Dean Court to take on Bournemouth, I bet he doesn''t get a hat-trick against them! Swansea and their brand of football will surely have to much panache for an inconsistent Birmingham at St Andrews, while this seasons revelations Southampton look to have a routine home opportunity against Yeovil.

Cup Kings and Poyet-Inspired, Sunderland have a potential banana skin in the form of Kidderminster at home, still fighting on all 3 fronts despite their poor start, they''ll be thinking Wembley.

Personally, I''m going to get behind Luton, I''ve always been jealous of the fact that to get into their ground you have to go through someone''s house. And they beat us in the cup.

So who are you gonna go for?

COME ON YOU HATTERS!!!

I''m a Norwich City fan so won''t be giving a shiny sh*t about any other side.

my coaching/grass roots commitments will take priority, last week I was lucky enough to be invited as a guest of Firside to watch their game against Sprowston, which finished 4-1 to the home side. Next week I shall be attending Mulbarton Girls under 15s vs Dereham.

this sunday afternoon its Mulbarton Ladies vs Norwich City ladies (1st team) in the 1/4 final of the Women''s cup.

Some good suggestions there already, good work with the youth stuff Jas, my son refuses to play for Firside because he reckons they''re rubbish!!

Great set up at Firside, As well as Norman Wanderers... the teams may not be the best at all levels but the coachign is top notch and the players will improve to the level they need to.

there are other clubs out there that win every week that you wouldn''t want to be involved with.... I would wager some of the players at these clubs will drop out of the game...