Sign in to follow this  
Fundamentals

Do you think pilks will hand in a transfer request?

I think he might if Swansea are going to give him a longer contract on more money and he didn''t mind moving. If that''s the case should we match the offer?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think he might if Swansea are going to give him a longer contract on more money and he didn''t mind moving. If that''s the case should we match the offer?[/quote]

I think Norwich probably would. Pilkington is one of our first choice wide midfielders and Hughton (and the club) would be loathe to let him go. I think Norwich would be more than willing to match any (reasonable) offer that Swansea could put in front of him.

[quote user="Canary Wundaboy"]If he did, in my view it would be a damning indictment against Hughton and his backroom staff.[/quote]

And nothing about better terms and contitions? It would be damning if he left for a shorter contract on less money and no cut of the fee....

Why move easy more money and a handy signing on fee, which can be afforded because they offered a paltry transfer fee.

shame if he does either way he will not be going anywhere in january we need him too much. Swansea is not particularly an upward move anyway and Laudrup will probably be on the move after this season

"offered a paltry transfer fee"eh ?you don''t know what has been offeredin fact you don''t even know if they have made ANY approach

This type of transfer activity whether true or not will be happening across the country at most EPL clubs, its what happens. Some players will put in transfer requests, some will stick with their current clubs, some clubs will buy, some will sell.....its what happens at all clubs......lets just try and keep things real and not take the opportunity to spin in yet another crack at Hughton.......its getting tiring and predictable a bit like the Nolan on CBB with her continual nagging of Jim Davidson at every fkin opportunity