Sign in to follow this  
zemas tendon

The Old Norwich Is Back!!

Remember the old days when we went to sign quality players only to sign rejects after missing out, i.e David Healy-Alex Notman!! And new managers coming in and quickly dis-mantling teams, Clown Hughton is doing the same thing, Pilks goes, Reject Guiterez coming in, Hoolahan not getting a look, and the best one is Holt out and the biggest Donkey ever Elmander in!!!

Welcome to the dark ages again!!!

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

Remember the old days when we went to sign quality players only to sign rejects after missing out, i.e David Healy-Alex Notman!! And new managers coming in and quickly dis-mantling teams, Clown Hughton is doing the same thing, Pilks goes, Reject Guiterez coming in, Hoolahan not getting a look, and the best one is Holt out and the biggest Donkey ever Elmander in!!!

[/quote]

Obvious troll is obvious...

at least I hope you''re a troll otherwise you''re just plain stupid.

[quote user="zemas tendon"]

[/quote]

"Remember the old days when ....you weren''t attacking the club in some wayNo ?Nor can I

Aw, there there then ZT! Never mind.

Just to make you feel better did you know that there is an AV message board where you can go to and drool over your so called "god" and you can even drool over the fact that he has brought in Grant Holt to his team? And it''s free too.

Although the majority may not share your love of PL or GH - I''m sure that with your special brand of persuasiveness, that you will show them the error of their ways.

Good luck over there - and don''t feel you need to write and tell us how it''s going - we''ll take your lack of posts on here as evidence that you are very happy over there