Sign in to follow this  
Mr Brownstone

Cobblers to Calderwood

Yeah. Sorry about that.

Anyway...

https://twitter.com/cgoreham/status/423539353873174528

@CGoreham: Worth having a look at @MikeSewellSport''s tweets tonight. Colin Calderwood being linked with vacant Northampton job? #ncfc #plotthickens

@MikeSewellSport: #NTFC Manager Update: David Cardoza says "We are in a waiting pattern until one or two things happen." http://t.co/kue0FsLlny #Cobblers

@MikeSewellSport: @grahamtreadwel1 Would certainly explain why there''s been this delay because Chris Hughton has been on and off the brink for several weeks.

@MikeSewellSport: If #ColinCalderwood is in the #NTFC "waiting pattern" don''t expect anything to land this side of Saturday, before #NCFC play Hull. #Cobblers

My initial thought was that this might be an alternative to sacking hapless ie get an attacking minded coach in but let''s be honest there is more chance of me pulling Cheryl Cole than that happening

Hughton out Messiah back

[quote user="Dave"]Please go and take Hughton, Trollope and Watson with you[/quote]Why would you want to get rid of Watson?It''s not his fault that our apalling defending is making Ruddy look average when he''s clearly much better than that!

The cynic in me says he''s waiting to be sacked & compensated before taking up a new position.

I doubt the Cobblers would be keen on paying us compensation.

What a horrible mess this all is ;~(

I can understand if he has come onto the Northampton radar as when he was manager there previously they were promoted before Forest came along and snapped him up. They do say never go back as it does work out the same as first time around but just for once I hope they take the risk.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"][quote user="Dave"]Please go and take Hughton, Trollope and Watson with you[/quote]Why would you want to get rid of Watson?It''s not his fault that our apalling defending is making Ruddy look average when he''s clearly much better than that![/quote]

Its personal but i cant stand him