Sign in to follow this  
NavMan

Huckerby so Infuriating

Yes I know he put in the short cross for the second goal but apart from that he infuriated me so much during the game that it was unbeleivable.  The amount of time that he had so much space and yet time and time again he overan the ball giving it back to the opposition.  I know he has been injured but over running the ball is not a consequence of having been injured it is just poor ball control.  Added on to that the awful corners from Bentley that nearly reached the other corner flag and the fact that our forwards once again scored three only for the defence to let in four again has just made our chances of staying up less believeable than I thought it was before this game.  We will definately need to win at Fulham whatever happens now which considering we have not managed an away win all season just leaves me to believe we have blown it today.  As for the substitutions then see the other posting.

Fair point, but then i thought he looked injured,

Bentleys corners were of a generally high standard, i think it just so happened that when he needed to deliver a good one (at the death), he nearly went out of play, and greeno in trying to recover it ended hitting it into Row Z!! 

huckerby is a problem he doesnt get back and defend and drury has 2 sometimes 3 players to deal with also runs with the ball and then loses it pushing it to far infront of him.i feel jonson should of played at least he tackles ,heads the ball, gets back to help drury.

we will do it.

What''s the big deal, injured or not this is what Hucks always does in pretty much every match. Sometimes it comes off, sometimes it doesn''t

HUx caused them so many problems in the first half he had a fresh defender to face in the second - he then appeared to fade in the second half.  He is a permanent thereat whether itis soton or arsenal we are playing - unfortunately that include on our own goal when he is in midfield due to his non existant defending.

But we know what his strengths and weaknesses are so why play him in our half and to his weaknesses?

OTBC

[quote]Yes I know he put in the short cross for the second goal but apart from that he infuriated me so much during the game that it was unbeleivable. The amount of time that he had so much space and yet ti...[/quote]

nav man are you intoxicated. are you real. having a go at our player of the season do you rememberhucks got us in the prem the lad is sheer class. the best form of defence is to attack far better than staying in your own half just in front of drury.i cant believe hux is now finding his knockers i would pay extra money just to watch him perform.