Sign in to follow this  
Holtcantshoot

Season ticket renewal

I''m finding Hughton''s style of management to be rather dull and can''t decide whether I should bother renew my season ticket next season or just become an honorary Man Utd fan and watch football on Sky. Any views or opinions on this difficult decision would be greatly appreciated.

Imo there are three ways it could go.   1. Hughton will get things to click and we start playing better - in which case you would want to renew.2. Hughton doesn''t get things to click, we are relegated, get a new manager,  a new start, fresh ideas and players - another reason to renew.3. Hughton doesn''t get things to click, we stay up, just.  Hughton keeps his job, we get some more players in and there are prospects for improvement, still in the top league - again a reason to renew, imo.  I wish I had the opportunity to go to CR every week, especially as we are competing at the top of the game.Renew.

N E, you won''t get a half season ticket as we have a waiting list for full season tickets. Best bet would to become a member for about a tenner and try and get casual tickets when we play the lesser teams.

[quote user="NECanary"]Funnily enough, I was about to enquire about a half season ticket with the club...[/quote]

I think it goes with out saying most of us that will or have renewed, do so because NCFC belongs to us and not the people who run it, and believe in the brighter future some day soon

Get it on the Direct Debit then cancel it after a few months if required?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]N E, you won''t get a half season ticket as we have a waiting list for full season tickets. Best bet would to become a member for about a tenner and try and get casual tickets when we play the lesser teams.[/quote]

Cheers for the info...

Bit disappointed, but I am likely to try my best in all respects, become a member, get myself involved, etc.

Love this club. It''s about time I revelled in it when I am coming down to be with you all!!

; )

Surely there is a fourth option LCD

Things don''t click but we struggle over the line to stay up. Hughton Is sacked & we appoint a manager who will be better football & get the best out of the players we''''ve got..def reason to renew

[quote user="Year of the tiger"]Surely there is a fourth option LCD

Things don''t click but we struggle over the line to stay up. Hughton Is sacked & we appoint a manager who will be better football & get the best out of the players we''''ve got..def reason to renew[/quote]

Maybe, I just think that if Hughton keeps us up, even with a struggle, he will keep his job.  

pete_norw wrote the following post at 2014-01-26 11:28 PM:

NECanary wrote:
Funnily enough, I was about to enquire about a half season ticket with the club...

I think it goes with out saying most of us that will or have renewed, do so because NCFC belongs to us and not the people who run it, and believe in the brighter future some day soon

Shame they don''t listen then!

I agree totally we support our club through thick and thin, I will always keep my season ticket and you should too.

[quote user="Holtcantshoot"]I''m finding Hughton''s style of management to be rather dull and can''t decide whether I should bother renew my season ticket next season or just become an honorary Man Utd fan and watch football on Sky. Any views or opinions on this difficult decision would be greatly appreciated.[/quote]A "real" fan (plenty of definitions on here) would find it very difficult to even consider switching to another club. My advice would be not to renew. Show a bit of altruism. There are many who would love a season ticket and can''t get one. I gather Lincoln Canary is not renewing his and so he might be able to help in your difficult decision: who knows, perhaps you have both passed through Reading at some stage and can form a mutual bond. If you are really stuck, PM "The Wiz" for a "balanced" view. If you are just a little deflated that we are only in 12th position - when we should be challenging Man City - LDC shows a fair bit of bottle in these difficult times and may inspire you. Whatever you decide I suggest you do it quickly. Sitting on the fence can be alikened to the pain inflicted from the "Judas Chair." I wouldn''t wish that on anybody. Even supporting Ipsw£ch would be preferable, wouldn''t it? I wouldn''t know if a visit to Poormn Road would be exciting though - give it a go: nothing ventured, etc.Decisions. Decisions, eh.