Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

I'm fed.

Blah blah blahInner circle Inner circleWilly tigWilly tig+1+1 +1+1 Blah BlahPoor attempt at humorAnother in jokeMore crap humorBlah BlahSomoene gets shot down+1+1Willy tigIn jokeScathing comment EmoCrap humorCrap humor

That about sums the entire forum up when this lot are involved

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Blah blah blah[/quote]

I''ve condensed your post for you to make it make as much sense as you usually do.

[/quote]It was a direct quote from you :(

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Blah blah blah[/quote]

I''ve condensed your post for you to make it make as much sense as you usually do.

[/quote]It was a direct quote from you :([/quote]

Blah off then.  Mother blaher. [:P]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Nexus_Canary"]Blah blah blah[/quote]

[/quote]It was a direct quote from you :([/quote]

Blah off then.  Mother blaher. [:P]

[/quote]Why when making you look like a royal blah is so much more amusing. A fisherman never leaves a good spot !Besides im waiting to see if the rest of the old farts are going to come in waving thier walking sticks at me.

[quote user="Nexus_Canary"] A fisherman never leaves a good spot !
[/quote]

I am not into fishing Nexus but with dear old Lakey it is so easy it is like shooting fish in a barrel. [:D]

Thanks for all your responses on this thread.  I apologise for the rant at the beginning.  I would like to add that I never said I was going to leave the forum  As usual - and it was one of my complaints - people read it but didn''t take it in because I never said I was going to leave the forum.  For the benefit of City 1st - who seems to go into paroxysms of delight when he thinks he''s cornered me into some imaginary corner of his making - I wrote -   "I''m so fed up I''m going stop following football anymore."   Anyway - it was a rant - and a silly one - so I apologise.  I''ve been cheered up no end by some of the more lunatic responses this weekend and some messages of support too.  So thanks.

"because I never said I was going to leave the forum"

or

"I probably will take a break"

as to my supposed "paroxysms of delight" I would add that it doesn''t do your case any good Flakey to add exaggeration to habitual lying

ps if there is any amusement to be had at your expense it is no more than when watching some idiot go ar se over tit on You been framed - it''s just that in your case it is the same ar  se on each occasion

[quote user="City1st"]

"because I never said I was going to leave the forum"

or

"I probably will take a break"

as to my supposed "paroxysms of delight" I would add that it doesn''t do your case any good Flakey to add exaggeration to habitual lying

ps if there is any amusement to be had at your expense it is no more than when watching some idiot go ar se over tit on You been framed - it''s just that in your case it is the same ar  se on each occasion

[/quote]You can think what you like.  

The irony was that the last person to put something out that was grossly pulled out of context they got pulled through the streets and criticised because people were jealous of an award the recieved.However this time its ok to say something and then go back on what you said now ?Interesting.Messages of support hahaha, some of you guys take this forum so seriously its funny. Its like having an active role in Eastenders being on this board.