Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Pullis and Laudrup on their way ?

Pulis i can believe as he talked about how important this transfer window was but they have got no one, but is likely to be just a ploy to kick their chairman up the ass and get deals done

Laudrup has had problems for a while now but he has always said he doesnt leave during the season so i would be surprised if he was at swansea after this season but wont leave before.

I would be surprised if either left,allardyce n hughton are more likely to go before

The odd thing about palace is that they have one of the biggest squads in Europe, apparently (according to this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25819091) so you''d imagine they need to ship out before getting new guys in. Tat said, they have been doing ok under Pulis so I''m not sure whether they need that much.

Both clubs need them more than Laudrup and Pulis need them..........both excellent Manager''s who would easily get fixed up elsewhere....crazy for change now for either club! 

I could see pulis rescuing palace. Just!

I could also see Swansea and Southampton tumbling down the table as a result of fractures in te team and club. That would be nice.

As for us, we seem to be eternally on the cusp of crisis and opportunity, that''s one of the many reasons I love this club so much.

Interestingly there was much being made of Hughton being favourite to be the next manager to leave by the bookies. It''s all gone quiet now. I think poor old Jimmy Smith has stopped spending the 1er he was anticipating and Ladbrokes currently have Hughton at 5/1 with Laudrup 15/8 favourite.

But some firms have Laudrup at 5''s and Hughton 7/2 , and that will drop like a stone after Newcastle beat us Tuesday.

Only Paddy Power I think and no firm has anyone other than Laudrup at less than 2/1.

As you say the next result will change things. However that doesn''t alter the fact that as things stand Jimmy''s night out is at the very least on hold. Anyone else feeling they may have had their fingers burned?

swansea are just suffering because of the europa league, rumours of him going at the end of the season anyway, he wont struggle to move upwardswould be suicide for them to sack him

"Swansea''s next 4 games are key to their survival IMHO. Fulham, West Ham, Cardiff and Stoke."

So what''s the ideal set of results for us there ?

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]The odd thing about palace is that they have one of the biggest squads in Europe, apparently (according to this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25819091) so you''d imagine they need to ship out before getting new guys in. Tat said, they have been doing ok under Pulis so I''m not sure whether they need that much.[/quote]

Palace signed too many players in summer, so much so, they signed a guy and then ran out of squad places so couldn''t register him! Numpties!