Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

OT: Januzaj at Nandos

What a lad! Turns up to a first date in Trackie Bottoms and takes the girl to Nando''s before asking to be driven home at 9 o clock!

I see Johnno leapt on the bandwagan, saying she''s not even worth a 99p Dixy Chicken and chips!

It''s nice to see that even when they are earning thousands a week, footballers can enjoy the more ''everyday'' pleasures in life.

Who do you think our most stingy player is? Or maybe it''s Hughton? I can imagine he''s more the greasy spoon with a cuppa type though!

Fair play to the lad. Reading the article she was obviously a gold digger and running off to the press only affirms that.

Nandos is ace and just because he earns 30k a week he shouldn''t be expected to act any different to a ''normal'' teenage lad.

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]What a lad! Turns up to a first date in Trackie Bottoms and takes the girl to Nando''s before asking to be driven home at 9 o clock!

I see Johnno leapt on the bandwagan, saying she''s not even worth a 99p Dixy Chicken and chips!

It''s nice to see that even when they are earning thousands a week, footballers can enjoy the more ''everyday'' pleasures in life.

Who do you think our most stingy player is? Or maybe it''s Hughton? I can imagine he''s more the greasy spoon with a cuppa type though![/quote]

Looking at the way she sold her story it was a good test.

Clearly not a good one that.

I paid £30 for a hair cut etc etc

He would be better of with a nice girl or one who is at least smart enough to pretend to be humble until she gets her claws in.