Sign in to follow this  
Andy Larkin

Couple of dirt cheap tickets available for tomorrow night

2 tickets with restricted view in City Stand, Wensum Corner available for tomorrow night – cheap as chips but the only snag is you can''t get your hands on them until tomorrow lunchtime as my mate (who now can''t go) is sending them to me via Special Delivery.Anyone?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="daz"]watcha call cheap ? lol[/quote]Sent you a DM[/quote]

where do u find ''inbox'' on pinkun? cant see any msgs etc lol

[quote user="daz"][quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="daz"]watcha call cheap ? lol[/quote]Sent you a DM[/quote]

where do u find ''inbox'' on pinkun? cant see any msgs etc lol[/quote]Click on Messageboard in the banner above left… that''ll take you to the forum home page and you should see, above the forum posts, a line of headings:Active

|

Unanswered

|

Not Read

|

My Forums

|

Private Messages[:D]

I actually think this is one of the most positive things about this board. Selling tickets to each other etc. Could sell them back to the club which is a scam anyway. Only did that once and got moaned at by my mates because of the arse holes the club let have my tickets ! Normally give them to mates if i cant attend. My fav was still Man City home last year gave to my mate to take his son to his first ever football game. What a cracker that was as well ! :)

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="daz"]sold to me ? lol ;)[/quote]Sold to Daz[/quote]

thanks :) going to treat dad (his b.day on fri) well if ''treat'' is the right word ! ha ;) ....

yes my mates if they cant go sell/or even lend their tickets to their city mates to go as well much better....