Sign in to follow this  
pete

Big Sam deluded

Seems to think his Italian loanees are at West Ham to propel them forward for the World Cup. They are here because they are not good enough for their parent clubs.

Oh come on if they had signed for City you would be wetting yourself about them , better than our tired old loanee from Newcastle i expect.

[quote user="pete"]Seems to think his Italian loanees are at West Ham to propel them forward for the World Cup. They are here because they are not good enough for their parent clubs.[/quote]In fairness, Pete, I don''t think a wily old operator like Allardyce is going to be deluded in that way. I''m sure he knows the truth. But, he''s hardly likely to come out with it in public, is he ?

Hang about.... Norwich fans were wetting themselves with excitement at the prospect of signing a 30 year old who hadn''t played for Italy since 2010 and had scored all of his international goals against non entities like the Faroe Islands and Lithuania.

West Ham have just signed two players of similar standard and suddenly they are rubbish?

I''d have Nocerino in a heartbeat, and Borriello is the Italian number 10 that many claim that we for some reason need? Probably better than Elmander (e.g. Definitely better than Elmander).

I have not seen either of them play so am not going to judge them just yet, however Milan are really not doing well at all and the squad lacks a bit of quality, this isn''t the Milan of old with a huge squad of talent.

Both players have been shadows of their former selves and realistically Nocerino only has a slight chance of making The WC squad.

Likewise Nocerino is a good signing but Boriello is pretty pi$$ poor.