Sign in to follow this  
Juggy

Lack of ambition or unattractive as a club?

Swansea signing big I see, Ngog is another world beater to join our relegation rivals...

Rumours are rumours for a reason. We signed Gutierrez and the next minute 5 ex Newcastle players are all coming. Look how many ex newcastle players we signed in the summer? If he wanted them that badly he would have got them in January.

It''s poor journalism from players agents trying to get moves.

How many of the summer signings were we aware of weeks in advance? A real target will be kept quiet to avoid other clubs coming in

We can be certainly sure that we are not paying Quti +50k per week and Nocerino earns 1,5 millions after 48% tax where Jonas at least as far as I know have to pay taxes from weekly wage that is rumoured to be between 40-50k per week in newcastle and much less for us.

And West Ham''s debt doesnt mean nothing. Real Madrid has over 300 million debt and still they have lot money behind the club.

[quote user="Le Juge"]"Oh yeah and to add on, I wasn''t so keen for Quags either"

Agree completely there Lavanche, didn''t see what all the fuss was about. Capable of scoring the occasional world class goal but then so are many average players.[/quote]

To be fair Le Juge, if you can''t see what the excitement about Quagliarella was about then why the fuss over the 2 Italian boys West Ham have just signed?

[quote user="Le Juge"]Grandad? I''m in my early f''in thirties.[/quote]

That is the socialably acceptable age of being a grandad in Stevenage