Sign in to follow this  
Lappland

Holt in Safri out !

I like to see Holt. Francis was "a little bit of" against Southampton, but I think he need Holt to play with him.Safri out Holt in !

We lost the ball to easy on the midfield.With Holt and Francis togheter, I think we could make the space on the midfield tighter, and create more space for Huckerby to run for.

[quote]I like to see Holt. Francis was "a little bit of" against Southampton, but I think he need Holt to play with him.Safri out Holt in ! We lost the ball to easy on the midfield.With Holt and Francis to...[/quote]

You are either a) joking or b) an escaped mental patient

[quote]You are either a) joking or b) an escaped mental patient[/quote]

Took the words right out of my mouth.

oh look its nigel worthington!

easy boys and girls !

I didn`t say Safri should not play anymore. Safri is good and yes, he has done well.

But !!!!!!!

Now it is war against Birmingham.Win or die.I think Safri will do succes if he will get into the game in the 60th min or something.

Tight up it in the middle first and then when it`s time for it, let Safri show what he can do,with lot of energy.

We have to be cool and wait out the game otherwise we will get 4 goals behind again.

Better to win 1-0,2-0 than lose 3-4 ! 

I think you''ll find we let in so many on Saturday is because Francis didn''t look particularly bothered and Fleming went walk about. Think back now a few weeks when this team kept a clean sheet against Man Utd, Newcastle got a lucky goal, and Charlton didn''t have too much success either did they. You can''t suddenly go chucking good players out of the team after one bad game. If I remember rightly, having Holt in midfield didn''t exactly make it very tight and were we scoring so many!?Sorry but I think to start messing about with the team again with only two very winnable games coming up is complete madness!

[quote]easy boys and girls ! I didn`t say Safri should not play anymore. Safri is good and yes, he has done well. But !!!!!!! Now it is war against Birmingham.Win or die.I think Safri will do succes if h...[/quote]

Lappland,

Suggest you go home and have a long sleep!!

Errr, We need to win right.Saffri has been one of our best players since he was put into the team. He''s done a far better defensive midfield job than Holt and has offered something up front, which Holt has never done.Sheer madness to suggest otherwise.

Birmingham doesn´t have any motivation and the best way to beat an un-motivated team is to run,tackle and stress them.Birmingham will like us to play happy and easy.They want us to play with finess.Safri is finess.Safri is great.

If it was in the middle of the season,I probably would prefer Safri but not in a game like this.

Well well, if Safri play 90 min on saturday I hope I am a joker. I hope everyone could tell me how wrong I was.I could stand up naked in the square in my hometown if I knew it helped Norwich to survive.

Then I move from my small hometown: 4 ever.Maybe to Norwich ?

Playing Gary Holt would be a complete disaster. The team we''ve got (with the exception of Flem) is the best team we can field.

[quote]easy boys and girls ! I didn`t say Safri should not play anymore. Safri is good and yes, he has done well. But !!!!!!! Now it is war against Birmingham.Win or die.I think Safri will do succes if h...[/quote]

Good one!

Bu putting Safri on at the 60 minute mark should allow him plenty of time to get us back the 4 goals we require after Gary Holt has spent the afternoon running around like he a headless chicken!

We need Safri as he is simply awesome and with Francis not having been at the races since xmas, we need him even more.

Without Safri, we would be down already.

There''s actually more of a case to start with Holt in place of Francis rather than Safri. I think Damo has had a mediocre season and has looked out of it for long stretches in some games. The only one we have to change him for is Holt, but i wouldn''t do it though. Birm won''t like it up ''em on Saturday and we need our tigers which hopefully will include Damo for 90 minutes rather than  15.

[quote]Birmingham doesn´t have any motivation and the best way to beat an un-motivated team is to run,tackle and stress them.Birmingham will like us to play happy and easy.They want us to play with finess.Sa...[/quote]

This idea and I''m afraid you, are both certifiable!.  

Are you sure you''re not a Palarse, Boggie or Saints fan matey?.

[quote]This idea and I''m afraid you, are both certifiable!. Are you sure you''re not a Palarse, Boggie or Saints fan matey?.[/quote]

You just couldn''t resist could you?!?!

As much as i like to see you posting your thoughts i don''t want you doing it if it means putting your health at risk. Wizz, get some rest mate then come back when you are ready, o.k?