Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 24

Top v bottom in Scottish League Two this week where Peterhead (4-6-0-18-11) entertain rock bottom Queens Park (2-1-6-9-20).Peterhead v Queens Park.......Home win.Good luck Statto. [Y]

Commonwealth of Independent States Cup

Ukraine U21s to win at home against Estonia U21s tomorrow lunchtime

BET365 has it at 1/4 at the moment

Good Luck Statto and all PUPs

MC

[quote user="Trent Canary"]A trip to Malta for Valletta to beat Rabat Ajax.Valletta are 2nd, 7/1/1 at home, with a 16/5 goals tally. Their last result was a 0-4 away win at the team second from bottom.Rabat

are bottom, 1/3/15 in the league. Their last result was a 2-6 home defeat to a mid-table team.The first match this season finished 1-4 to Valletta.Should be a banker.Best of luck all.[/quote]Trent was very quick off the mark and beat me to this one![:D] But, having looked and looked, I couldn''t find anything else I would honestly recommend. So Valletta to win at home for me too, please.Good luck to all!

Avoiding the banana skin FA cup this week and going Dutch so it''s a Vitesse home win on Sunday for me please. All the best to Statto this week and all who may sail on this thread.

I tried to find something different for you statto but having looked I have to agree with the Nutster!

Vitesse To beat NEC Nijmegen at home for me too

Good luck all

I''m heading into the murky waters of the FA Cup, where my nap for this week is -

Man City vs Watford - home win

Man City''s squad is probably the strongest in the Premier League, so even an ''understrength'' City team, will have quality, multi-million £ players in it.  Man City, unbeaten at home all season (scoring for fun and conceding few) and I just can''t see Watford being the team to change that!

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck statto[:)][Y]

Good evening one and all    Before I unveil my selections, can I take this opportunity to say a couple of things. Firstly, I find this forum increasingly hard work with many seemingly more interested in abuse rather than debating or opining about our great club. This thread I have to say however for me stands out like wheels on a tomato. I find it quite humbling that city supporters from all over the globe come together once a week for a bit of friendly competition and in our own way, try to do a little bit for both charity and our great club. Long may it continue   Secondly, I''m always trying to convince myself when it''s been my turn to pick to go for the longest 6 odds i can find. It''d be great fun to see a potential payout of 5 figures plus however unlikely. Then I remember why we''re doing this and the great run us pickers are on at the moment and how much I''d like this to continue. With this in mind, I''ve gone for what i think are the best most likely 6 picks to win. A little bit of winnings being better than none at all....   Thanks to all who have offered suggestions - believe me when i say I''ve considered them all - including rather surreally spending a chunk of time researching Maltese football - a first for me I can assure you  Without further ado, here they are -        Valletta to beat Rabat Ajax  (also my pick)        Rangers to beat Arbroath        Man City to beat Watford        Vitesse Arnhem to beat NEC         Fenerbahce to beat Konyaspor        Inter to beat Catania     As always, it''s been great fun doing this. As always and even more so this week, here''s hoping for a PUPs win.         Cheers            Stats

Thanks for these Statto. They look a great six to me. I think we''ve got every chance of another win with this six.

I normally put them on straight away but I''m hanging fire for a while to see if the Malta game makes it onto Bill Hill. They only have Malta''s saturday games at the moment. There''s absolutely no problem though because the game is on Bet365.

I''ll be back[H]

Bill Hill didn''t price the Malta game so I''ve placed the bet with Bet365. The potential return is £27.30 here are the details : -

Man City

1/10

3:00 Sat

Tilly, NBS, Hughesy, Scooby

Rangers

1/12

3:00 Sat

Sid, Gravy, Beaus

Vitesse

1/4

11:30Sun

Nutty, Inchy, Killie, Twidio

Inter

1/3

2:00 Sun

Vindo, Chelle

Valletta

1/10

3:15 Sun

Trent, Purple, Statto

Fenerbahce

1/4

6:00 Mon

Kathy, Cosmic

The excitement is spread out over 3 days this week with 2 games today, 3 tomorrow and 1 on Monday. I honestly believe that only cruel luck can stop us with these great picks from Statto. And of course our wondeful team of PUPs. Good luck everyone [:)]

Can''t believe I forgot my pick! Sorry Statto:(. Anyway for the purposes of the league I'' ll go for SEVILLE to beat Levante. Good Luck Statto and all you Lovely PUPs

Two in the bag woo hoo!!

Great stuff so far Statto[Y]

I missed all the stress[H] Lapp and Trent took the strain[um] And the power of the PUPs won the day[&]

Unbeaten overnight[<:o)] Sleep well together[S]