Sign in to follow this  
Reggie Strayshun

Next two weeks..HUGE

Now if I remember correctly Lakey joined us pickers and had a go at the PUPs thread for all of about 3 weeks last season before he flounced off never to be seen since. With such an eye for the long odds he appears to be just what we are looking for.

Mind you I know a bloke who will always tell you about the horse he backed that won by ten lengths but never about those that fell at the first hurdle. [:D]

[quote user="Nigels Nuts"]Now now Til...... he''s made a small fortune don''t you know!![/quote]

Yeah about £4000 or so he says. You would think that with all that extra dosh he would get to more games than he does. [;)]

[quote user="lake district canary"]Some people have to work and earn a living to supplement their gambling gains......[/quote]Bit late finishing your paper round tonight Lakey. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Some people have to work and earn a living to supplement their gambling gains......[/quote]Bit late finishing your paper round tonight Lakey. [;)][/quote]

If I told you what I did for a living, you probably wouldn''t believe me anyway......Now you cretins, why don''t you just keep threads on track instead of this constant barrage of trolling that follows me around?  I get that I''m an attention seeking, lying, knowing nothing about football, unqualified, plastic, have no right to be on this board, holding unpopular views, boring, unfunny, troll - but some of you - Yankee, Tilly, Lappy, City 1st and your various degenerate trolling hangers on that were conceived on the bank outside the Carrow Rd  entrance - need to find something else to focus on.   I know!  How about the football?  Now there''s a novel idea.................

[quote user="lake district canary"]Some people have to work and earn a living to supplement their gambling gains..........

You sad lot.

[/quote]

Come off it Lakey there is no shame in saying where you have been tonight.......

http://www.gamcare.org.uk/

Tomorrow nights match is really important, if we can win we may start to build some momentum and hopefully become more confident. Then, who''s knows perhaps a decent little run.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="lake district canary"]Some people have to work and earn a living to supplement their gambling gains......[/quote]Bit late finishing your paper round tonight Lakey. [;)][/quote]

If I told you what I did for a living, you probably wouldn''t believe me anyway......Now you cretins, why don''t you just keep threads on track instead of this constant barrage of trolling that follows me around?  I get that I''m an attention seeking, lying, knowing nothing about football, unqualified, plastic, have no right to be on this board, holding unpopular views, boring, unfunny, troll - but some of you - Yankee, Tilly, Lappy, City 1st and your various degenerate trolling hangers on that were conceived on the bank outside the Carrow Rd  entrance - need to find something else to focus on.   I know!  How about the football?  Now there''s a novel idea.................

[/quote]

...here''s a novel idea, stop making things up.

There is no such thing as a ''spend to bet ratio''...spending is the same as betting, the figure would be exactly the same.....even googling it yields absolutely nothing. Spend to winning bet, perhaps.......but with your examples we know none of that is true.

....I don''t want to go through all of your really embarrassing examples of how you are the scourge of the bookies.

As you mentioned Man City last season, tell me, did you predict the 3-2 with only a £20 score prediction bet or did you name first goalscorer too? A bet that would be at least 1000/1.

Oh, I think to thwart all the trolls that follow you around an idea would be......let''s see some screenies or it just didn''t happen.

OMG.  I  only mentioned the betting to crush one of the trolls on here.   I do bet on us to win in the matches against the ones we''re supposed to lose to. Its simple. You get stupid odds like the 270 - 1 Ashton to be the first goal scorer 2-0 final result against MU in 2005.   Which I put £10 on.  It was my first online bet.   My other half wanted to bet on the grand national on the same day - so I said I would open an online account to do it.    At the same time I looked at the odds and couldn''t quite believe the odds on a Norwich win.   So I took the bet on and won.  The last few minutes were a nightmare after Mckenzie scored the second, as any goal for either team would have wrecked the bet.  Ever since I bet on those kind of matches - because of the odds and the knowledge that it happened once and it could happen again.   Ive won more than I''ve lost since 2005.  I don''t bet often - because it is a mugs game, but it is a sweet feeling when you get those MU MCity results occasionally, including Arsenal and Spurs.  Haven''t won one on Liverpool yet - but that would be the sweetest one.A ten pound bet on us to win and a ten pound bet on us to win and name the first goal scorer, so you win something even if  the team win and you don''t get the goal scorer right.   You need at least one big win to finance the rest, I was lucky.   But I am still up.   Roll on the next top team.   We might not win, but if we do...............

[quote user="lake district canary"]OMG.  I  only mentioned the betting to crush one of the trolls on here.  

[/quote]Oh for heaven''s sake Lakey. Just give it a rest, will you.You are not going to ''crush'' any trolls . I''ve no idea whether all this betting stuff is true. Candidly, I don''t much care. And these trolls you speak of certainly aren''t going to believe you , are they ? Whatever you write.This thread was well meant, until it got derailed. You are not going to "win " it any more than Nigel is going to silence me , no matter how many things he makes up, lies he tells, insults he throws , puerile names he calls,or threats about ''links'' to my alleged '' lies ''(which needless to say ,never materialise) he makes. Now, to get back to the point, any further thoughts about what the next fortnight will bring, results wise?

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"]OMG.  I  only mentioned the betting to crush one of the trolls on here. [/quote]Oh for heaven''s sake Lakey. Just give it a rest, will you.This thread was well meant, until it got derailed. Now, to get back to the point, any further thoughts about what the next fortnight will bring, results wise?[/quote]

Give it a rest?  All I have done is answer people who have directed things at me.  And it is true.The next fortnight?  If we win tonight, I think we''ll go on a run of results and confidence will rocket.  And for the record, yes, I think we can win all four matches.

LDC, are you seriously saying that all the brilliant results we''ve had against the cheque book clubs, you''ve won those bets by not only getting the score right but the first goalscorer as well? It''s one thing just getting those scores right but to get the first goalscorer on each occasion too is beyond truly remarkable, can''t really blame the posters for thinking you''re telling a wee bit of bull5h1te can you?! Apologies if i''ve read it wrong but that''s how i''ve interpreted it!

[quote user="Alex "]LDC, are you seriously saying that all the brilliant results we''ve had against the cheque book clubs, you''ve won those bets by not only getting the score right but the first goalscorer as well? It''s one thing just getting those scores right but to get the first goalscorer on each occasion too is beyond truly remarkable, can''t really blame the posters for thinking you''re telling a wee bit of bull5h1te can you?! Apologies if i''ve read it wrong but that''s how i''ve interpreted it![/quote]

Shh Alex.  You''ll upset Reggie again.   No.  I''ve only managed the correct first goalscorer twice, the rest are just wins, not including goalscorers or results.   Like I say to justify it you need at least one big win, I was lucky with my first bet that''s all. But it is a small way of adding spice to those matches.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Shh Alex.  You''ll upset Reggie again.  

[/quote]Not a question of upsetting me, Lakey. Couldn''t really give a monkeys about it.No...you miss my point. There is no way that the veracity of your betting success can be proven . One way or the other. So, everyone is, in effect wasting their time.Just, to me our prospects over the next four games is a bit more interesting.So, let''s get this straight, you are predicting 12 pts from them ?

Ahh i see LDC, fair do''s. A pound on 3-3 draws on matches used to be my favourite - they didn''t come in often but at 50/1 upwards they were worthwhile as a bit of fun, had a 80/1 like that come in once or twice. Would never bet on NCFC matches though, it''s bad enough if we lose as it is!

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"][quote user="lake district canary"]Shh Alex.  You''ll upset Reggie again.   [/quote]Not a question of upsetting me, Lakey. Couldn''t really give a monkeys about it.No...you miss my point. There is no way that the veracity of your betting success can be proven . One way or the other. So, everyone is, in effect wasting their time.Just, to me our prospects over the next four games is a bit more interesting.So, let''s get this straight, you are predicting 12 pts from them ?[/quote]

Yes, 12 points.   It doesn''t mean anything other than if we win tonight it puts us in a great position to win the next away game, super confident going into the MC game and the away game after that.   But we need to win tonight.