Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Match thread

What is Radio Norfolk on about Snodgrass deliveries are normally good!! lolThey are pathetic, he reacts to the crowd. Truth hurts Snoddy!Oh well that 89th Minute winner means our reward is another half a season under this awful manager watching this awful football! Maybe Newcastle had got 3 or 4 that half as deserved we may have got rid! We are destined to be stuck with this excuse for a manager!

I''m glad we''re "building on the hull win" and that we''ve had some "really good training". I can''t watch this garbage any more.

Fitter, stronger, quicker, brighter, Newcastle can count themselves unlucky not to be leading 5-0at half-time. Any neutral could be forgiven for thinking Newcastle were playing a non-league outfit.

The only bright spot is that PIlkington trails Snodgrass by one shocking attempted cross to two. The busiest Norwich ''player'' has in fact been the touch line, which has received more passes than any other Norwich player on the pitch.

In a season of many ''non-performances'', this has to go down as the biggest pile of sh ite yet produced so far. WTF goes on at the training ground between matches?

[quote user="Dandy Mountfarto"]Thats an awful lot of booing. Seems a bit disproportionate as we haven''t really been any worse than we normally are.[/quote]Everybody has a tolerance level - sounds like most peoples have been exceeded tonight because you can only put up with so much shi*e

[quote user="ron obvious"]From what I''ve seen, their players are much better than ours.

Makes it kinda difficult, no matter what you do.[/quote]

they may be better but you still have to fight and try to attack otherwise you will never win a match

[quote user="ron obvious"]From what I''ve seen, their players are much better than ours.

Makes it kinda difficult, no matter what you do.[/quote]

they may be better but you still have to fight and try to attack otherwise you will never win a match

"Thats an awful lot of booing. Seems a bit disproportionate as we haven''t really been any worse than we normally are."

Really? That''s about as far away from the first half performance against Man U as it would be possible to get.

Their playera are better than ours?

Hughton signed most of ours. They are his team, he sets them up to play. If they are not good enough then the blame must fall with him. And the axe should fall.

[quote user="djc"]Their playera are better than ours?

Hughton signed most of ours. They are his team, he sets them up to play. If they are not good enough then the blame must fall with him. And the axe should fall.[/quote]We''ve missed that opportunity - we''re stuck with him to try and fluke it through to premier league survival.All we can do is pray that there are 3 worse teams than us - which is a horrible thing to have to do as a Norwich supporter!

[quote user="Monty13"]Really? That''s about as far away from the first half performance against Man U as it would be possible to get.[/quote]I''m not saying it wasn''t an awful half, but we''ve seen lots of awful halves like that under Hughton and none have received that response.

[quote user="Willmeister"]On my stream they just put some stats up and Snodgrass has attempted 5 passes and completed just one. Fuck me.[/quote]

RVW touched the ball 8 times

Bradders 50% pass accuracy, so every other ball he gives it away.

Does snoddy think we have a load of crouch''s in the team??Every cross is appallingly over hit.

Can''t blame the forwards for their lack of touches given the dreadful service,

[quote user="The Great Mass Debater"]I cant watch tonight as its a weeknight and im not allowed. Is it really as bad is being made out?[/quote]You lucky, lucky person